Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
I Bi Za
What part?
I have been there a couple times to Es Cana on the quieter side of the Island and it is really nice...and still has it's fair share of pub and clubs.
I would seriously advise going to Ibiza Town. The taxis are cheap so it won't cost much to get there from most places. Very interesting mix of people there...lots of glitz and glam.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah, the thread lives!
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
What part?
I have been there a couple times to Es Cana on the quieter side of the Island and it is really nice...and still has it's fair share of pub and clubs.
I would seriously advise going to Ibiza Town. The taxis are cheap so it won't cost much to get there from most places. Very interesting mix of people there...lots of glitz and glam.
I've been a couple of times... once to Playa den Bossa and went to Ibiza town via ferry which only took 30mins and was quite fun.

The other time went to san antonio and just went clubbing non-stop
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well im in india right now - finishing my 2 year placement here at a school for underprivaleged children! when i finish this in June I am planning to go to Kenya, Nairobi for a month or so to teach in another school before starting uni in september (look at my thread on cheap flights etc! thanx )

love ladyshort
Peppi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I booked up for the 6th year holiday yesterday! woooo Puerto Rico here we come alll 19 of us (all gurls so guyz watch out!!!)

Where did other people go for there 6th year hols?
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danmint)
Just wondering where everyones going this year????
Towards the middle of the year im going to South Africa to visit family, is going to co-inside with the rugby... clever planning on my dad's part. Possibly New Zealand but im not too crash hot on the idea. And im going to Sydney in a month or two for some time out.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danmint)
I am going to Magaluf in Mallorca to consume unimaginable amounts of alcohol !
Me too!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads