The Student Room Group

Why do people go to Bulgaria for study?

Genuine question, like I see so many people go to Bulgaria like my dad's friend, why not any other European country?
Are you talking about medical schools?
Reply 2
Original post by frumentarius
Genuine question, like I see so many people go to Bulgaria like my dad's friend, why not any other European country?

it's a lower cost of living and high standard education. A lot of my friends went to Bulgaria to study medicine/dentistry because they didn't get the grades for the schools here in the UK, or because of lower costs. there's actually a lot of british and english-speaking students in Bulgaria studying dentistry and medicine
Original post by Joinedup
Are you talking about medical schools?

Yeah
Variety of reasons.
Easier to obtain a place for medicine with average/below average grades, lower tuition fees & living expenses, reputation for high standards of teaching, relatives living there or other citizenship/strong social ties to the country.
Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 18.26.42.png
Original post by frumentarius
Yeah

Almost exclusively because the applicant didn't cut the mustard, academically speaking, to apply to a UK medical school.
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet in Trakia University
Ready to share flat with vet students or med students Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am from Dubai but Indian by Nationality.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending