The Student Room Group

UCAS Extra CompSci

Hi I was wondering if anyone has access to UCAS Extra and could possibly list some of the top unis that still have spaces for CS. I originally applied for econ but have been rejected from all my unis with 4A* predictions.
Original post by Person123321
Hi I was wondering if anyone has access to UCAS Extra and could possibly list some of the top unis that still have spaces for CS. I originally applied for econ but have been rejected from all my unis with 4A* predictions.

The courses in extra are public.
Go on ucas, search for CS, filter the results to show only the courses with vacancies
UCAS course seach currently shows the following have vacancies
Bath
Cardiff
Lancaster
Leicester
Liverpool
Loughborough
Newcastle
Queens Belfast
Reading
Royal Holloway
Sheffield
Surrey
Sussex
Swansea
York

Manchester is also open for students who meet contextual conditions only.

Most of the above are also open for Economics plus Birmingham, Nottingham and Southampton but Bath and Manchester arent shown.

You will need to telephone the university as sometimes these have not been removed from ucas course search by the university.

There are numerous other univerities for both subjects but these are probably the most highly ranked universities available.
Reply 3
Original post by swanseajack1
UCAS course seach currently shows the following have vacancies
Bath
Cardiff
Lancaster
Leicester
Liverpool
Loughborough
Newcastle
Queens Belfast
Reading
Royal Holloway
Sheffield
Surrey
Sussex
Swansea
York

Manchester is also open for students who meet contextual conditions only.

Most of the above are also open for Economics plus Birmingham, Nottingham and Southampton but Bath and Manchester arent shown.

You will need to telephone the university as sometimes these have not been removed from ucas course search by the university.

There are numerous other univerities for both subjects but these are probably the most highly ranked universities available.

I was able to apply to ucas extra and I added the offer If I was able to add the course in ucas does that mean they have extra places ? Im not sure how it works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending