Can we find the world's sexiest door?

Watch this thread
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

04MR17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Can you also post an image of a fine looking door?

Mmmmmm

(Keep it appropriate please lads)
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Name:  blue-french-patio-doors.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  84.3 KB

With a nice backyard too :innocent:
04MR17
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Colourful and symmetrical double doors, well if that doesn't scream sophistication I don't know what does.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
i don't think i'm allowed to post pics of my backdoor
04MR17
Rep:
(Original post by Foxehh)
Name:  blue-french-patio-doors.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  84.3 KB

With a nice backyard too :innocent:
Lovely pastel colour, and a storm guard at the bottom too. Solid 8.6/10 there. :congrats:
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Name:  Screenshot_2022-04-12-23-42-05-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  236.6 KB

Pretttyy
Last edited by KA_P; 2 months ago
04MR17
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
i don't think i'm allowed to post pics of my backdoor
Oh Ciel you tease :teehee:

Don't fly off the handle now...
04MR17
Rep:
(Original post by KA_P)
Name:  Screenshot_2022-04-12-23-42-05-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Size:  236.6 KB

Pretttyy
Well this is delightful. Beautiful decorative panelling. Am I right in thinking Turkish/Mediterranean origin?

Or do we know if this is further afield? :holmes:
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Well this is delightful. Beautiful decorative panelling. Am I right in thinking Turkish/Mediterranean origin?

Or do we know if this is further afield? :holmes:
Pretty sure it's Mediterranean! Pinterest says it's Essaouira, Morocco

:clap2:
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
ready for some backdoor action ?

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  door.png
Views: 14
Size:  328.4 KB
gjd800
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
The sexiest door in the world has to be the brasenose college door (Oxford college). The door has a knocker with the head of a lion and the college is named after it. For some reason the door became lost to the college.

It is so valuable that the college bought an entire house just to get the door back, and it now stands in pride of place in their dining hall

Son of the Sea
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
The sexiest door in the world has to be the brasenose college door (Oxford college). The door has a knocker with the head of a lion and the college is named after it. For some reason the door became lost to the college.

It is so valuable that the college bought an entire house just to get the door back, and it now stands in pride of place in their dining hall

Son of the Sea
Best knockers in all of Oxford 😍
04MR17
Rep:
(Original post by Oxford Mum)

OM, you always bring a touch of classTM to the conversations. :pierre:

One can only hope to become sophisticated enough to cast ones eyes on the great knockers of Oxford :yep:
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Name:  p4300019stjohnscamb.jpg
Size:  344.9 KB
Trinculo
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Name:  door.jpg
Size:  81.6 KB

You get what you get and you don't get upset
04MR17
Rep:
(Original post by Trinculo)

oo err missus
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Trinculo)

What the hell is that up the wall. Given its position relative to the giant fanny, it's a highly unfortunate photo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads