AQA GCSE English Literature Paper 1 8702/1M - 25 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA GCSE English Literature Paper 1 8702/1M - 25 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 25th May AM
Length: 50m per option

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
AAkkas
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hey guys can anyone provide me with the language paper 1 gcse aqa ugwu paper pls
potatoes25
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
is anyone doing pride and prej for literature? i dont know which themes and characters to learn quotes for
KindPot
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone know what to use when learning quotes for lord of the flies
zefter1234
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by calicogal)
flopped lotf didn't remember to talk about the beast
U didnt need to talk abt the beast tho as long as u talked abt other stuff
calicogal
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zefter1234)
U didnt need to talk abt the beast tho as long as u talked abt other stuff
i talked abt the evil shown within each of the boys, but also isn't the beast like literally the embodiment of evil?? like im sure u have to mention it if ur aiming for top marks and i was aiming for a 9 in english lit but not anymore LOL
zefter1234
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i talked abt the evil shown within each of the boys, but also isn't the beast like literally the embodiment of evil?? like im sure u have to mention it if ur aiming for top marks and i was aiming for a 9 in english lit but not anymore LOL
Theres nothing that says that you HAVE to talk about a specific character you can still aim for a 9 i was aiming for it and got it in my mocks but im not so sure now.
calicogal
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Theres nothing that says that you HAVE to talk about a specific character you can still aim for a 9 i was aiming for it and got it in my mocks but im not so sure now.
yeah same somehow i managed to pop off in mocks lol, but how come ur not so sure now
zefter1234
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah same somehow i managed to pop off in mocks lol, but how come ur not so sure now
I just had so much more stuff to write man. And I didnt use any tabula rasa hobbes rousseau etc for lotf i only used freud and nietzsche and then for frankenstein i didnt even use context so screwed that man
weriCRYS
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I just had so much more stuff to write man. And I didnt use any tabula rasa hobbes rousseau etc for lotf i only used freud and nietzsche and then for frankenstein i didnt even use context so screwed that man
so you kinda have the same issue with me. i had so many top ideas but couldnt add it and when i added in 1 context i didnt link it to a character. and when i added in an 1 idea didnt link it to a quote. im here hoping the examiner gives me full marks for the rubbish i wrote today.
zefter1234
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by weriCRYS)
so you kinda have the same issue with me. i had so many top ideas but couldnt add it and when i added in 1 context i didnt link it to a character. and when i added in an 1 idea didnt link it to a quote. im here hoping the examiner gives me full marks for the rubbish i wrote today.
I had my ideas and i layered them so much so thats gd but it takes soo long. For frankenstein I didnt think that context actually related to the q but I used quotes a bit tbh so thats gd. yh i hope i did amazing like full marks ish in lotf so my grade gets lifted up and then pretty decent like minimum 24/30 outta frankenstein cuz i used no context. in my mock i got 28/30 on frankenstein tho...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.47%
As I expected (45)
33.09%
Harder (48)
35.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.15%

Watched Threads