The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Geography Paper 2 8035/2 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

AQA GCSE Geography Paper 2 8035/2 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June PM
Length: 1h15

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good luck tomorrow XD
Good luck everyone!
good luck to all of you!! :smile:
How did it go?
Reply 5
How did that go for everyone? I think it went really well! Not as good at the first paper but close XD anyone remember what they got for that first mean question?
Pretty sure I put 52?
Reply 7
idk i feel like i didn’t do very well in the paper especially for the commonwealth and eu question but i feel like with geog i always think i did badly but end up doing alright
no because what the hell was the question abt political links of UK...
bro i just waffled about Margret Thatcher, NS divide and Brexit
what did everyone put for the uk water transfer
Original post by hannah.06
Pretty sure I put 52?

yep i got the same
Original post by harlz_chalamet
no because what the hell was the question abt political links of UK...
bro i just waffled about Margret Thatcher, NS divide and Brexit

yeah the question was a bit weird. For my first point I talked about how Brexit made trade prices higher etc, slowing down economy etc

for my second point I talked about how commonwealth countries were helpful as they are spread through the world and often have powerful economies e.g. India etc so how they help UK etc
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by hannah.06
Pretty sure I put 52?

i got that too
Original post by johnwalters
yeah the question was a bit weird. For my first point I talked about how Brexit made trade prices higher etc, slowing down economy etc

for my second point I talked about how commonwealth countries were helpful as they are spread through the world and often have powerful economies e.g. India etc so how they help UK etc

what section was this
also for resource management for the line of best fit that was a bit confusing but it was 1 mark anyways - apart from that in my opinion it was better than paper 1
Original post by gcse2022__
what section was this

economic world
does anyone remember exactly what the 12 marker was
I’m so happy our school chose to do section C instead of B🥳
Original post by rst5huydfrghe6r
does anyone remember exactly what the 12 marker was

urban change - challenges - HIC city
Original post by Samovar
How did that go for everyone? I think it went really well! Not as good at the first paper but close XD anyone remember what they got for that first mean question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending