50.75%
Not so good (9)
13.43%
Terrible! (0)
0%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA GCSE Geography Paper 2 8035/2 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June PM
Length: 1h15

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 2 months ago
Samovar
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck tomorrow XD
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck everyone!
kayla-marie
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
good luck to all of you!!
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How did it go?
Samovar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How did that go for everyone? I think it went really well! Not as good at the first paper but close XD anyone remember what they got for that first mean question?
hannah.06
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Pretty sure I put 52?
zyxaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
idk i feel like i didn’t do very well in the paper especially for the commonwealth and eu question but i feel like with geog i always think i did badly but end up doing alright
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
no because what the hell was the question abt political links of UK...
bro i just waffled about Margret Thatcher, NS divide and Brexit
sxphielol
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
what did everyone put for the uk water transfer
johnwalters
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hannah.06)
Pretty sure I put 52?
yep i got the same
johnwalters
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
no because what the hell was the question abt political links of UK...
bro i just waffled about Margret Thatcher, NS divide and Brexit
yeah the question was a bit weird. For my first point I talked about how Brexit made trade prices higher etc, slowing down economy etc

for my second point I talked about how commonwealth countries were helpful as they are spread through the world and often have powerful economies e.g. India etc so how they help UK etc
Last edited by johnwalters; 2 weeks ago
gcse2022__
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hannah.06)
Pretty sure I put 52?
i got that too
gcse2022__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by johnwalters)
yeah the question was a bit weird. For my first point I talked about how Brexit made trade prices higher etc, slowing down economy etc

for my second point I talked about how commonwealth countries were helpful as they are spread through the world and often have powerful economies e.g. India etc so how they help UK etc
what section was this
gcse2022__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
also for resource management for the line of best fit that was a bit confusing but it was 1 mark anyways - apart from that in my opinion it was better than paper 1
johnwalters
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gcse2022__)
what section was this
economic world
rst5huydfrghe6r
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
does anyone remember exactly what the 12 marker was
Samovar
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m so happy our school chose to do section C instead of B🥳
cjh________
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by rst5huydfrghe6r)
does anyone remember exactly what the 12 marker was
urban change - challenges - HIC city
failing english
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Samovar)
How did that go for everyone? I think it went really well! Not as good at the first paper but close XD anyone remember what they got for that first mean question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads