A-level geog Cambridge Intl.

Watch this thread
Angel cake 55
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, guys is there a thread for Geography A-level Cambridge International? Doesn't seem to be any help or resources for this board? Can someone send a link if there is already a discussion for this board and exam?
Pls guys, the first geog exam is 5th May literally less than a month aaaaahh
archere
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I sat CIE geog in 2019.... If you need any tips or advice I am happy to help!
Angel cake 55
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by archere)
I sat CIE geog in 2019.... If you need any tips or advice I am happy to help!
ahh there is hope! thank you! What is your advice for the long 20 mark essay questions?
Also what was your worst and fave topic from the spec? I dont like settlements and atmosphere and weathering haha
jgsdlkjgojow
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Angel cake 55)
Hi, guys is there a thread for Geography A-level Cambridge International? Doesn't seem to be any help or resources for this board? Can someone send a link if there is already a discussion for this board and exam?
Pls guys, the first geog exam is 5th May literally less than a month aaaaahh
how did you find it it? i did rocks but im a bit worried i waffled the short qs
Rayyaan03
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did rivers, only one I revised for
bri642
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Definition questions on subduction and conservative plate boundaries? Or the question on the role of water in mass movements on slopes? Did u draw any diagrams for the definitions to help you get your point across?
Angel cake 55
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jgsdlkjgojow)
how did you find it it? i did rocks but im a bit worried i waffled the short qs
yayy finally ppl who do this board! Yh my whole class did rocks and I was the only one who did rivers, apparently the rocks was good cuz you could smash the 15 marker. I am sure you did fine. I couldnt remember the examples for rocks
Last edited by Angel cake 55; 1 month ago
Angel cake 55
Rep:
(Original post by Rayyaan03)
I did rivers, only one I revised for
same boat! I went into the exam knowing no matter what came up I was doing river, cuz I only revised that. I loved the q but didn't mention hjulstrom properly so bit concerned tbh. How did you find it?
Angel cake 55
Rep:
all the best for monday guys! rlly need to focus on human these 2 days as only focused on physical
daisy0821
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
hey! did anyone do the physical exam today (23rd)
i’m region 2 and do coasts and arid environments.
found the arid section very hard. anyone else?
harrietrose17
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by daisy0821)

didn't do arid sorry, I do coasts and hazardous environments! Hard to talk to anyone about it because I barely know anyone outside my school that does this exam board haha
daisy0821
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel you. I spent ages looking on student room that’s why I created one
How’d you find coasts? In my opinion it wasn’t that bad. I answered the management question for the 20 marker wby
harrietrose17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel you. I spent ages looking on student room that’s why I created one
How’d you find coasts? In my opinion it wasn’t that bad. I answered the management question for the 20 marker wby
it was ok! Thought the short answer ones were fine me too! Honestly I'm a terrible judge of exams but it was a decent 20 marker I kind of wanted coral reefs but oh well haha
daisy0821
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by harrietrose17)
it was ok! Thought the short answer ones were fine me too! Honestly I'm a terrible judge of exams but it was a decent 20 marker I kind of wanted coral reefs but oh well haha
yeah same coral reefs is a good one
how you feeling for the human exam ??
harrietrose17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah same coral reefs is a good one
how you feeling for the human exam ??
bit apprehensive! The content isn't hard but there are so many case studies! Best of luck for Thursday x
Angel cake 55
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hope it went well! i do coasts and hazards sorry. The coasts was amazing, I answered the sea level change question and was able to write around 3 pages. Hazards is a bit unknown tbh hahaa
Teepee566
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys, how did Paper 4 go for you?

I thought it was pretty tough
daisy0821
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Teepee566)
Hi guys, how did Paper 4 go for you?

I thought it was pretty tough
What topics do you do?
Teepee566
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
What topics do you do?
I do Environmental management and Global interdependence. It was tough but I think it went quite well. Was expecting a 20 marker on tourism for G.I. but there wasn’t one but did debt yesterday so was alright! How about you?
Rayyaan03
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I did the q on energy and climate and also the free trade one
(Original post by Teepee566)
I do Environmental management and Global interdependence. It was tough but I think it went quite well. Was expecting a 20 marker on tourism for G.I. but there wasn’t one but did debt yesterday so was alright! How about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads