Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm studying AVCE ICT and i need some resources on Unit 2. Could you email me some of them please.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey there...its my first time on here and would really like some help on my ICT (ike everyone else really)
    im not sure what unit it is, but im in year 13 now (6th form) and have done work on instaling operation systems, microsoft office, drivers etc...that was easy. Basically showing a step by step to making a computer.
    well the other thing i have to do is to go online and look for 2 computers and compare....or something. does anyone have a CLUE what has to ve done?? who has completed it and could help me??
    contact me ASAP on my email address!!!...il be so grateful!

ReputationRep:
    Yes basicaly just wirte down how you install an operating system such as Windows XP.

I am not sure about the two computers to compare, I think I just wrote down some specs and suggested which one would be good for a particular person. It was all very easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yes basicaly just wirte down how you install an operating system such as Windows XP.

I am not sure about the two computers to compare, I think I just wrote down some specs and suggested which one would be good for a particular person. It was all very easy.
    You got AB in this, did you not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You got AB in this, did you not?
    Yeah but the the thing I was describing above as about as easy as it got, Java which we had to quite a lot off is much harder not mention the module on theory side of operating systems (though that was actually easy).

ReputationRep:
    Visit my website for unit 2 resources,

sorry havent got many for unit 4 as i couldnt be arsed to teach it properly - i just dished out the assignment and then just demod the practicals.

Still most the class got As

ReputationRep:
    hey thanks for trying to help, but in the end i went to my teacher for help...
    im on unit 4 atm...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenette)
    hey thanks for trying to help, but in the end i went to my teacher for help...
    im on unit 4 atm...lol
    Hey,

I hadnt done that unit yet so i couldnt help u. You said that you did some stuff on Operating Systems, could you send me some of your notes please as im starting to study that now.

D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhara)
    Hey,

I hadnt done that unit yet so i couldnt help u. You said that you did some stuff on Operating Systems, could you send me some of your notes please as im starting to study that now.

D
    what kind of notes? hmm...dont even know where i put the stuff...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenette)
    what kind of notes? hmm...dont even know where i put the stuff...lol
    Hi,

Have you got any notes on Open VMS, disk drive, and stuff on getting the components together. Or even anything youv taken notes down for that.

Dhara

ReputationRep:
    Im studying AVCE ICT and we are with excel.....is any one else with the, and find it an absolute nightmere ....grrrr !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhara)
    Hi,

Have you got any notes on Open VMS, disk drive, and stuff on getting the components together. Or even anything youv taken notes down for that.

Dhara
    lol i dont have a clue!! i take AVCE ICT...but i dont really larn alot in it....just go with the flow, u c.
    our teacher isnt very strict about our work coz (somehow) we justget the work done.

sorry icant be of any help.
    jen

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.