Edexcel GCSE History Paper 2: British depth study 1HI0 B1-B4 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the exam go for you?
Great! (10)
40%
Quite well (11)
44%
Not so good (0)
0%
Terrible! (4)
16%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel GCSE History Paper 2: British depth study 1HI0 B1-B4 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 55m

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 2 months ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
This is the thread for discussions on:

B1: Anglo-Saxon and Norman England, c1060–88
B2: The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189–1216
B3: Henry VIII and his ministers, 1509–40
B4: Early Elizabethan England, 1558–88

Don't forget to use the history study help forum for help and advice too.

Good luck everyone. :bl:
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hows everyone feeling about the exam?
John Eva smith
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Pretty anxious I need to literally revise everything....has anyone got any predicted questions for the Anglo Saxon paper
agent37
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I'm doing the Elizabethan module, pretty confident so far - structures run the mark scheme when it comes to history! :bebored:
Blue_Bunny
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by agent37)
I'm doing the Elizabethan module, pretty confident so far - structures run the mark scheme when it comes to history! :bebored:
what do you think will come up? im thinking spanish netherlands or something about elizabethan society
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I'm hoping for a 16 marker on Mary QoS but that came up recently so doubt we'll get it- maybe the 12 marker tho?
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
A 16 marker on society would be good tbf

(Original post by Blue_Bunny)
what do you think will come up? im thinking spanish netherlands or something about elizabethan society
Blue_Bunny
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
I'm hoping for a 16 marker on Mary QoS but that came up recently so doubt we'll get it- maybe the 12 marker tho?
highly doubtful if im honest bcus it was just last years 16 marker. any resources where i can do last minute cramming? or you could just send me some brain cells that would be nice lol
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
highly doubtful if im honest bcus it was just last years 16 marker. any resources where i can do last minute cramming? or you could just send me some brain cells that would be nice lol
Ik, thats what I'm saying, but it could potentially be linked to the 12 marker. Unfortunately I have none, I'm just gonna do blurting I think
Blue_Bunny
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Ik, thats what I'm saying, but it could potentially be linked to the 12 marker. Unfortunately I have none, I'm just gonna do blurting I think
i wish you the best of luck!
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i wish you the best of luck!
Good luck to you to!
Also just found this, may help?
https://youtu.be/fj2c9BxnDMI
noora1233
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
anyone doing henry vIII tmrw
bean10101
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yes me, do you have any predictions for what might come up
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How did the exam go?
Obow123
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What did everyone think about Henry VIII and his ministers?
tf9387
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anglo saxon and Norman england
What a beautiful paper, couldn't have asked for a better 12 marker
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I loved that
Greta4512
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I loved that
for elizabethan the 16 marker was AMAZING but the 12 marker im not sure if i did wrong because i did a paragraph on each of the three poor laws (1963, 1972 and 1976) but should they all have been 1 paragraph?
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Greta4512)
for elizabethan the 16 marker was AMAZING but the 12 marker im not sure if i did wrong because i did a paragraph on each of the three poor laws (1963, 1972 and 1976) but should they all have been 1 paragraph?
The 16 markers were beautiful fr. I'm honestly not sure because I didn't use the bullet points (definitely not because I didn't know what they were...) but as long as your points are slightly different for each one you'll be fine dw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (15)
28.3%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
41.51%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.77%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.66%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.55%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
11.32%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads