The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol University Courses with Study Abroad: any advice, experience, opinions?

Greetings to all!:smile:

Now that I have all of my 5 offers, I like the idea of Criminology with a year abroad at Bristol university.

I have not managed to find much information on the financial/practical side of study abroad (1 year) courses at Bristol uni.

Could the former students or folks who have applied to similar courses kindly shed some light, please?

How much assistance are we likely to get from the Bristol side in terms of accommodation, flights, and visas for a year abroad? Would these ( or some of the things) be covered by a student/maintenance loan, or are students expected to have savings to be eligible?

If I go abroad in my 3rd year, I will be losing the accommodation I am currently in Bristol. Would you think, the university would help me find student accommodation while I study at a partner uni, or would it be my sole responsibility?

I have forwarded these questions to the Mature Students Board at Bristol, as I have previously had good experience communicating with them. I'd be happy to share if/when I hear, but I'd really appreciate some real-life experiences: pros/cons/you name it.

Many thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending