The Student Room Group

Cheated?

So I went to a male friends (long time friendship) birthday with my gf at his family home. My gf is friendly but can be deemed as flirty when very drunk.

Towards the end of the night, my gf and my friend went into the kitchen to get drinks, but about 15 mins later he pulled me to one side and said he ‘****ed up’.

His story is that she came onto him: gave him the eyes, grabbed his thigh, and ended up flashing her t**s*, and he grabbed her ass. He was upfront and apologetic, my gf said nothing.

When confronting my gf the day after, she only mentioned the ass grab, said she was groped and mentioned nothing about flashing. But she went mental, shouting, screaming, saying she was groped, that I was a bad bf, and gaslighting me.

Only on the second time confronting her did she ever mention flashing (she said he pulled her top down). I know she would have never mentioned it unless I said it, I know for for a fact.

I feel like a mug and I don’t know who to trust anymore and it’s really f****** with my mental health.

She avoids the point (the convo isn’t about her actions it’s about how she was ‘groped’ and how awful I am), she blames me, she gets crazy angry, makes up excuses (‘I was so drunk’), plays the victim card, and is clearly never honest about any of it unless I know otherwise.

Help
For your own sanity dump this girl. She is a bunny boiler
Original post by Anonymous
So I went to a male friends (long time friendship) birthday with my gf at his family home. My gf is friendly but can be deemed as flirty when very drunk.

Towards the end of the night, my gf and my friend went into the kitchen to get drinks, but about 15 mins later he pulled me to one side and said he ‘****ed up’.

His story is that she came onto him: gave him the eyes, grabbed his thigh, and ended up flashing her t**s*, and he grabbed her ass. He was upfront and apologetic, my gf said nothing.

When confronting my gf the day after, she only mentioned the ass grab, said she was groped and mentioned nothing about flashing. But she went mental, shouting, screaming, saying she was groped, that I was a bad bf, and gaslighting me.

Only on the second time confronting her did she ever mention flashing (she said he pulled her top down). I know she would have never mentioned it unless I said it, I know for for a fact.

I feel like a mug and I don’t know who to trust anymore and it’s really f****** with my mental health.

She avoids the point (the convo isn’t about her actions it’s about how she was ‘groped’ and how awful I am), she blames me, she gets crazy angry, makes up excuses (‘I was so drunk’), plays the victim card, and is clearly never honest about any of it unless I know otherwise.

Help

Once a cheat always a cheat. The influence of alcohol.
You aren't the same one who asked if you could trust your girlfriend while she's drunk, right?

Help

You have a manipulative and selfish ho as a girlfriend.

In my opinion you have 2 options:

1) Dump her

2) Keep her for now while you play around and exercise your options, and then find a better girl.

I have always preferred (2) in my life.

Don't think her actions with your friend or any future guy (yes, the manipulative thing will try to retaliate when you start playing) is a reflection on you, your masculinity, your attractiveness or your ability to keep a girl. It is just a reflection on her.
Reply 5
A different perspective...
Your friend could be exaggerating (or not) because he wants her for himself.

They are both sketchy.

Help

nahhh how defensive she got is weird, and the fact she wouldn’t mention the flashing is weird too :/ regardless of if she cheated or not, the manipulation is a huge red flag imo, you don’t treat ur bf like that if he confronts you about something 😮
You don't trust her, she tried it on with another guy, she's shouting and screaming at you, isn't honest with you, and is angry with you for being upset about something that you have every right to be upset about.

Get rid. Don't waste your time or energy.

Quick Reply

Latest