How do you politely/nicely ask if a mate of yours is gay??! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
She might not be though.. she may have wanted to spice the night up abit, lol.
Yeah you're right, I have loads of straight female friends who feel each other up and kiss and stuff. Seriously.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol, see, i do have good advice glad i helped ya out x
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
I dont mean to sound rude danni but would it matter if she was gay?
I think one of my best friends is gay and I think he hides it because we would not accept him. I have to admit I have never asked him if he is gay though incase he is not and I upset him for asking.................
Hey Lee

Yeah I know, it doesn't matter if she is, I have no problem with it. You're right, I agree with you. I just want to know if she is or not. Other than that, she is a totally kool person :cool:
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Yeah you're right, I have loads of straight female friends who feel each other up and kiss and stuff. Seriously.
Dude, Hey again mate.....

Me and 2 mates used to go out with these 3 girls and everytime they would drunk would all kiss each other, it was funny but sometimes when in a bar we would get funny looks..............
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dude, Hey again mate.....

Me and 2 mates used to go out with these 3 girls and everytime they would drunk would all kiss each other, it was funny but sometimes when in a bar we would get funny looks..............
Meh, we play the blindfold kissing game where you get blindfolded and have to guess who's kissed you. It can be male or female. It's just a bit of fun if you ask me... except the time that a guy kissed me and I guessed that it was my mate's girlfriend. She got offended.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
What do you mean?
As in can you sweep it under the carpet and not bring it up again unless she does? Or are you good friends, so it wouldn't really be an option?
danni_bella
Rep:
?
BTW Danni, I got that thing sorted for you........... check fp when you can xx
Thankies, will do :cool:

And don't worry Lee, I'm pretty accepting with gay people, I have a gay male friend who is heaps cool, funny etc. I guess I just feel a little uncomfortable when I don't know if sum1 is gay, but they act gay, and they're another girl (like a friend).
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Danni, have you seen that our quotes are in toys sig......

That game seems cool m8, maybe we will have a go when were all next out. I just hope one of my mates does not kiss me........... sick lol
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I guess I just feel a little uncomfortable when I don't know if sum1 is gay, but they act gay, and they're another girl (like a friend).
HOMOPHOBE!!! GAY BASHER!!! NEO NAZI!!! :eek:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how do u ask a friend if she is gay? hmm tough 1. :idea: got it! ask her if she likes busted!
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thankies, will do :cool:

And don't worry Lee, I'm pretty accepting with gay people, I have a gay male friend who is heaps cool, funny etc. I guess I just feel a little uncomfortable when I don't know if sum1 is gay, but they act gay, and they're another girl (like a friend).
Ok i should not joke about this but I will anyways.........

If she is gay and you dont know it - think of all the times you been swimming with her, in a bikini or shopping and getting changed......... has she been 'looking' at you???

LMAO - sorry i should not make that joke as it will not help you feel any better.....
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
As in can you sweep it under the carpet and not bring it up again unless she does? Or are you good friends, so it wouldn't really be an option?
I'm good friends with the interstate girl, so much so that I don't think it would matter either way.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok i should not joke about this but I will anyways.........

If she is gay and you dont know it - think of all the times you been swimming with her, in a bikini or shopping and getting changed......... has she been 'looking' at you???

LMAO - sorry i should not make that joke as it will not help you feel any better.....
would it offend you if i said that isn't funny?
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
Oh for heaven's sake >.< Bisexuals don't fancy everybody in the world.
But if she fancied her (as she actually hit on her) and they've showered together some time, the thought should come up :rolleyes:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
would it offend you if i said that isn't funny?
It would be amusing if bluntly stated, but he simpered through it too much. "Sorry sorry I'm telling a joke now sorry and no offense". Just state it man! Danni_b loves it, she wants to to tip the velvet with her 'interstate friend'
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
HOMOPHOBE!!! GAY BASHER!!! NEO NAZI!!! :eek:
:eek: Am not! Totally not. In any shape or form, I'll have you know :mad:

Supposed I'm acting it, heh, but honestly no, of course I'm not like that :rolleyes:
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"Excuse me, could you please tell me if you are gay? Thanks a lot"

I think that's nice and polite ^-^
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: Am not! Totally not. In any shape or form, I'll have you know :mad:

Supposed I'm acting it, heh, but honestly no, of course I'm not like that :rolleyes:
i think u need this danni
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Danni, have you seen that our quotes are in toys sig......
I know, and the quote that I made is just about a HAIR PRODUCT called "Fudge Hair", quite popular down here, but he seems to amused by it :rolleyes: I guess it's funny when out of context But it's nothing interesting otherwise.
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
i think u need this danni
:eek: You're mean :eek:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (908)
80%
Leave (227)
20%

Watched Threads