Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
not interested in any1 atm :confused:
except you! :eek: *dun dun durrrr*

Nah, to be fair to her, if I was a girl I'd probably try to touch you up too, danni_b.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
except you! :eek: *dun dun durrrr*

Nah, to be fair to her, if I was a girl I'd probably try to touch you up too, danni_b.
you'd want to be a lesbian?? :confused:
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
lol! But seriously, I was more worried about the ??Bi?? friend than the interstate mate, from the behaviour. Mind you tho, both were tipsy, possibly drunk, so perhaps they both might be straight?? I dunno, I'm confused, my head hurts All I know is that even tho I was tipsy, I still refused to get in close proximity with any1, let alone other females! :eek: I could just be a prude...
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeeeaaah why not.
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol! But seriously, I was more worried about the ??Bi?? friend than the interstate mate, from the behaviour. Mind you tho, both were tipsy, possibly drunk, so perhaps they both might be straight?? I dunno, I'm confused, my head hurts All I know is that even tho I was tipsy, I still refused to get in close proximity with any1, let alone other females! :eek: I could just be a prude...
People do stupid things when thier drunk/tipsy! Maybe it was just the alcohol
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah maybe it was just that night...take it easy hun
Meet for a coffee and then go for the indirects if you see that she's still looking attracted to you
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Yeeeaaah why not.
where would the fun in having sex be then??
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
where would the fun in having sex be then??
I could have multiple orgasmses!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"i think you're gay, is this a factual assessment of your sexual orientation?"

the actual ramifications of the question will be lessened by the over complicated delivery of said question.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sparkey)
People do stupid things when thier drunk/tipsy! Maybe it was just the alcohol
Yep, I actually I think it was that. You're quite spot on, Sparks :cool: They were both 'under the influence', and since I don't drink much (homebody me ) I prolly just didn't realise the full extent of what people get up to when drunk.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
"i think you're gay, is this a factual assessment of your sexual orientation?"

the actual ramifications of the question will be lessened by the over complicated delivery of said question.
Hehe, nice work I could do that, but because she's quite sensitive, she might think I'm being a smart****?
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep, I actually I think it was that. You're quite spot on, Sparks :cool: They were both 'under the influence', and since I don't drink much (homebody me ) I prolly just didn't realise the full extent of what people get up to when drunk.
Last time I was Drunk I fell asleep next to a statue in the town centre after my full legnth version of Shania Twains "That don't impress me much" then I went in search of a Kebab
So peoples normal behaviour does not reflect that of thier behaviour when under the influence of Alcohol
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can you remember if she was doing this stuff before she became 'tipsy'?
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe, nice work I could do that, but because she's quite sensitive, she might think I'm being a smart****?
I stand by my original proposal...
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Can you remember if she was doing this stuff before she became 'tipsy'?
Interstate friend wasn't, no. That's why I was surprised to see her act this way last night!

However the girl that invited us into the bar, now that's another basket of fruit (hehe) altogether. She is actually *rumoured* to be BI. I have heard some1 tell me that b4, infact that was last night. But I don't know for sure :confused:
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Interstate friend wasn't, no. That's why I was surprised to see her act this way last night!

However the girl that invited us into the bar, now that's another basket of fruit (hehe) altogether. She is actually *rumoured* to be BI. I have heard some1 tell me that b4, infact that was last night. But I don't know for sure :confused:
Interstate Friend May have just been Slightly Curious, if she knew/thought the other girl was bi. Maybe it was just an experiment
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aw, thankyou You posts are always highly appreciated :cool:
and me?
muncrun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Danni Bella, on a completely off-topic note:

You're from Melbourne, right? Ever been out to a club called De Biers (pretty much in the middle of town)?
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by muncrun)
Danni Bella, on a completely off-topic note:

You're from Melbourne, right? Ever been out to a club called De Biers (pretty much in the middle of town)?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, on Flinders Lane, then yes, I think my friends and I did go there ionce - age group is older tho, when we went, but it was still cool.

I think it's also open around lunchtime, it's like a cafe as well, pretty neat.
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Well sounds to me like the second one probably does swing a little that way
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads