The Student Room Group

Anyone doing A level Business or Economics?

Please help me answer these questions. I wont plagiarise but just give some pointers.

How does the market structure of Coca-Cola and Tesco affect the behaviour of the two organisations?

How do firm's respond to the market structure they are in? The focus here needs to be how the market affects the organisation's, how they respond to the market structure they are in?

I would appreciate any help. I'm desperate. Thank you so much.

Summarize the implications of these market structures (e.g. oligopoly, monopoly, perfect competition and monopolistic competition) on the behaviour of the two organisations.
Reply 1
Original post by Sania9518
Please help me answer these questions. I wont plagiarise but just give some pointers.

How does the market structure of Coca-Cola and Tesco affect the behaviour of the two organisations?

How do firm's respond to the market structure they are in? The focus here needs to be how the market affects the organisation's, how they respond to the market structure they are in?

I would appreciate any help. I'm desperate. Thank you so much.

Summarize the implications of these market structures (e.g. oligopoly, monopoly, perfect competition and monopolistic competition) on the behaviour of the two organisations.

Bump

Quick Reply

Latest