The Student Room Group

Rank them in order: PERSONALITY, FACE, BODY

When picking a partner, rank these three in order: personality, face, body

first: PERSONALITY
Personality is more important than their looks. I want a guy who has a good caring personality. I want a lad who can make me laugh I don't want a model with no charisma. Ages ago I had a thing with a lad who was a 2 for personality and 8 for looks. Totally not worth it. The novelty of looks alone wears off fast personality is much more important.

second: FACE
If they have the personality, the face is coming in as more important as the body. Personally, I the face is more important than the body. I find nice facial features - like eyes and smile more alluring than say nice boobs or a flat tummy. Obviously, physically wise, there's no point in a guy or girl with an amazing face is they are hugely fat (say size 18+) or so thin they're about to collapse, but most people aren't on either extremes so generally the face wins.

third: BODY
to me not that important as I prefer the personality first and then the face as long as their body isn't extreme - like way too skinny or fat.
Then within that the nice body is a bonus (preferable for a lad toned and muscular) but not that important. On a lass slim and curvy is always a bonus.

wbu?
(edited 2 years ago)
Face, personality, body.
personality, face, body
Personality, face, body
face, body, personality
face, personality, body

if you're personality over face then that seems more like a friendship yk
Reply 6
Face personality body
Face, Personality, Body.

Personality is more important than looks for sure BUT- how are you gonna be intimate with someone you don't find physically attractive? I've tried to date people whose personalities I liked but I was never really attracted to them- did not end well lmao.

You gotta find them attractive FIRST. I don't believe the whole 'you'll find them attractive later on when you catch feelings' ********. Yeah, you find them attractive FIRST then you find them more attractive, or it deepens, when you like them for who they are.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest