The Student Room Group

BLM- White supremacy necessitated the purchase of a 6.6 million dollar mansion

Their attempt to justify the purchase is just glorious- if you can’t see through the grift now, god help your soul.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10710011/BLM-blames-media-causing-distress-purchase-6m-mansion-charity-apologizes.html
^my favourite newspaper

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1513505897665900553

I’ll say it again, I hate the left.

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't say grifters, rather just corrupt. Reminds me of the mega church owners that generate millions and have yachts, etc.
I like how everyone even vaguely left leaning is getting the blame and hated from you over something you read in the Mail
Reply 3
Original post by SHallowvale
I wouldn't say grifters, rather just corrupt. Reminds me of the mega church owners that generate millions and have yachts, etc.

Jesus calls on us to feed the poor- let’s get obscenely rich.

Original post by StriderHort
I like how everyone even vaguely left leaning is getting the blame and hated from you over something you read in the Mail

Are we supposed be taking you seriously btw?

Other news papers are available (but non that I wanted to give traffic to).
Do I hate every member of the left? Nah.
Original post by Alicecrom

I’ll say it again, I hate the left.

This is known as binary thinking. Try breaking out of it and you'll realise the world is more complex than you currently realise.
Reply 5
Original post by Crazed cat lady
This is known as binary thinking. Try breaking out of it and you'll realise the world is more complex than you currently realise.

Why not engage with the actual subject of my post?
Original post by Crazed cat lady

How many types of thinking are there? is it 54 types? can I be a demi-thinker? (I'm just making a joke don't get me banned)
I'm unsure how it all began but they have surely used the evangelist playbook on how to make themselves richer. It's sad that so many people who in their own minds wanted to do the right thing and donate to a cause they believed in only to be potentially taken advantage of. This is precisely the reason why I rarely if ever give to charity.
Original post by Sha-ney-ney
I'm unsure how it all began but they have surely used the evangelist playbook on how to make themselves richer. It's sad that so many people who in their own minds wanted to do the right thing and donate to a cause they believed in only to be potentially taken advantage of. This is precisely the reason why I rarely if ever give to charity.

PRSOM.
I have nothing but respect for these ladies. This is one if those things that lefties/ conservatives get mad about but it's just hilarious.

I remember reading that one huge BLM account was some random Australian dude who just took on loads of donations and vanished. So much respect for that dude.
Black Lives Matter (the organisation) is corrupt. Black Lives Matter (the cause) is not. If you want to help the cause, support Black-owned businesses instead. No reason to hate 'the left'.
What if one says that the cause is predicated on a false narrative that is deliberately inflammatory in many ways? No, I don't support the cause, or the corrupt organisations, and there is plenty of reason to hate the modern left.
i can't tell if you're being serious when you said the Daily Mail is your favourite newspaper? :colondollar: if you're serious i would encourage you to go back with a highlighter and circle everything that is propaganda because the Daily Mail is obviously a tabloid.

'the left' isn't an organisation so to say 'i hate the left' is evidence of buying into the imaginary boogie monster sold to the public by right-wing political entertainers and the public who feeds and breeds on this stuff to play a role in the oppression Olympics. BLM is not 'the left'.

there's nothing wrong with having an image of a successful charity. do you want your charity to look unsuccessful who can't take care of itself or your interests? afaik BLM is about projecting success, not homelessness but i could be wrong.
Original post by Genesiss
'the left' isn't an organisation so to say 'i hate the left' is evidence of buying into the imaginary boogie monster sold to the public by right-wing political entertainers and the public who feeds and breeds on this stuff to play a role in the oppression Olympics.

BLM is not 'the left'.

there's nothing wrong with having an image of a successful charity. do you want your charity to look unsuccessful who can't take care of itself or your interests? afaik BLM is about projecting success, not homelessness but i could be wrong.

You could say the same about fascism. Or any idea really. The left may not be a 100% coherent but we all have an idea of what people mean when they say the "left" or "right"

Do you think most people who support BLM vote GOP or democrat? What about people who dont support it?

Lmao. That's like a politician saying that they're going to improve education in their area and then immediately sending their kids to a private school when they get the chance. I mean it's transparently a *****y thing to do. As a leader in the BLM community, going off to live in a gated white community is basically the same thing.

Of course I'm sure you're not an idiot and know all this. This is a tactic to obfuscate the unpopularity of these movements. this is probably done subconsciously- ironic condidering your point about gammons being brainwashed by propoganda. Pot kettle black comes to mind.
Original post by Vertigo_descent
What if one says that the cause is predicated on a false narrative that is deliberately inflammatory in many ways? No, I don't support the cause, or the corrupt organisations, and there is plenty of reason to hate the modern left.

The cause is based on a false narrative and is deliberately inflammatory.

The same people in this country that complain about stop and search being racially motivated will also be the same people who mysteriously miss the fact that 3% of the population make up 18% of the murders.

Don’t expect this post to last long.
You have to admire the brass balls of them.
I only assume that they think they will get away with it with their fan base because they are so indoctrinated as to not question their actions. You will notice not one on here has questioned their actions, only attacked the messenger. Tribalism.
Reply 16
Original post by SHallowvale

I always found the idea of calling those monstrosities 'churches' to be somewhat offensive. Im not religious by any stretch but those evangelists are just repugnant. Especially their skyscraper 'churches'
Reply 17
Original post by Napp
I always found the idea of calling those monstrosities 'churches' to be somewhat offensive. Im not religious by any stretch but those evangelists are just repugnant. Especially their skyscraper 'churches'

Call em corporations then
Reply 18
Original post by Just my opinion
I only assume that they think they will get away with it with their fan base because they are so indoctrinated as to not question their actions. You will notice not one on here has questioned their actions, only attacked the messenger. Tribalism.

That is how it goes
Original post by Just my opinion

They toe the left wing bonkers line whatever the personal cost. Pathetic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending