The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield Accommodation Application

I’m applying for accommodation but the only options are the apartments in Ranmoor. Have I missed my chance to pick Endcliffe or are they not open yet?
Reply 1
Best thing to do is to keep checking at least once a day. They seem to release some new accommodation options on most weekdays. I've been trying to book a room for my son, and he eventually opted for Wimberry at Ranmoor. Was looking for approx 2 weeks and there were options at Crewe flats, Endcliffe Vale flats, Endcliffe Crescent houses, and occasionally rooms in Howden. When one flat fills they seem to release some new options, but pretty sure there's still alot of availability in Endcliffe if that's what you really want.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by callum_l
I’m applying for accommodation but the only options are the apartments in Ranmoor. Have I missed my chance to pick Endcliffe or are they not open yet?

the booking opened about a month ago so there is a chance that they could be all gone as they go really fast
Do you know which places are Ranmoor and what ones are Endcliffe? also do you know where the busier etc flats are usually?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you know which places are Ranmoor and what ones are Endcliffe? also do you know where the busier etc flats are usually?

I'm not quite sure but if you follow the link it has a map of the accommodation
https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/accommodation/prospective/moving-our-accommodation/intro-weekend-key-card-and-collection

I don't know which ones are busy but they are all around a 5 minuet walk between them (not including to the city) but you get to profile select so you get to know what the people are like so if you like parties then you can pick ones with people who like parties or the other way round
Hope this helps
Reply 5
Original post by callum_l

Okay so I emailed the accommodation office and basically they are releasing it in stages to give everyone a chance to apply for the accommodation they want. I checked earlier today and Derwent's D block was made available to book so I've booked a first floor room. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest