The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section B 8145/1B/A - 19 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section B 8145/1B/A - 19 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 19th May AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 1 year ago)
does anyone have any tips on revising this paper or any revision resources???
Reply 3
Hi all
May I ask you how to did you find the history exam today scoring 10 for very difficult to 1 bring very easy.
Regards
Original post by mass63
Hi all
May I ask you how to did you find the history exam today scoring 10 for very difficult to 1 bring very easy.
Regards

Probs like a 5 thought the 16 marker was alright how about you?
Original post by mass63
Hi all
Regards

probably about a 4, i'm normally quite bad at history but the paper had everything i revised on it and i had a bit of time left at the end too.
What did everyone put for the 16 marker? I did three factors and one of mine was the digging of trenches after the Battle of the Marne and concluded it to be the main factor and I'm quite concerned that I'll have dropped loads of marks as a consequence, as the question was about the continued stalemate as opposed to just the stalemate itself
What were the questions in the medicine paper?
Original post by JW194051
What did everyone put for the 16 marker? I did three factors and one of mine was the digging of trenches after the Battle of the Marne and concluded it to be the main factor and I'm quite concerned that I'll have dropped loads of marks as a consequence, as the question was about the continued stalemate as opposed to just the stalemate itself

What were the questions in the medicine paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending