AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section B 8145/1B/A - 19 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section B 8145/1B/A - 19 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 19th May AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Freemagic; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
This thread is for Condlict and tension: The First World War, 1894-1918 AQA

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/hist...d_War_18941918
lydiaalicexxw
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anyone have any tips on revising this paper or any revision resources???
mass63
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi all
May I ask you how to did you find the history exam today scoring 10 for very difficult to 1 bring very easy.
Regards
Examslols
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mass63)
Hi all
May I ask you how to did you find the history exam today scoring 10 for very difficult to 1 bring very easy.
Regards
Probs like a 5 thought the 16 marker was alright how about you?
lydiaalicexxw
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mass63)
Hi all
Regards
probably about a 4, i'm normally quite bad at history but the paper had everything i revised on it and i had a bit of time left at the end too.
JW194051
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did everyone put for the 16 marker? I did three factors and one of mine was the digging of trenches after the Battle of the Marne and concluded it to be the main factor and I'm quite concerned that I'll have dropped loads of marks as a consequence, as the question was about the continued stalemate as opposed to just the stalemate itself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (38)
32.48%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (53)
45.3%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (25)
21.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads