AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section A 8145/1A/B - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section A exam go for you?
Great! (1)
25%
Quite well (1)
25%
Not so good (2)
50%
Terrible! (0)
0%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section A 8145/1A/B - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 9th June AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Freemagic; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
This thread is for Germany, 1890-1945: Democracy and dictatorship AQA

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/hist...d_dictatorship
rabidzebra
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
any predictions ?
Hyunjin2.0
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys what did you write for the how German people were affected during the ww2.I wrote about women forcing to be put in work by 1936 and change from how they were in homes under the nazis and explained how they didn’t know if there loved ones would come safely from war. that then I wrote about how business man gained from rearment industrialisation as machinery production increased. Would that get me marks
koiojojoj
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
That germany paper was the best paper I've everd done. Those interpretations :eek:
Hyunjin2.0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by koiojojoj)
That germany paper was the best paper I've everd done. Those interpretations :eek:
What did you write for the second source convincing and the affect during ww2 of german people
mass63
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi all
what score you would give for today's history paper out of 10 being very difficult to score of 1 being very easy .
ineedhelp101010
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hyunjin2.0)
Guys what did you write for the how German people were affected during the ww2.I wrote about women forcing to be put in work by 1936 and change from how they were in homes under the nazis and explained how they didn’t know if there loved ones would come safely from war. that then I wrote about how business man gained from rearment industrialisation as machinery production increased. Would that get me marks
the 4 marker? i wrote about rationing and something else cant remember the other one. idk that q was kinda hard but its only 4 marks so oh well
ineedhelp101010
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hyunjin2.0)
What did you write for the second source convincing and the affect during ww2 of german people
for q2 i wrote about how he was in the middle class and the other one was part of the bomb plot
Cbb4gcses
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by koiojojoj)
What did u write for the Nazi Police State question?
Hyunjin2.0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cbb4gcses)
What did u write for the Nazi Police State question?
About the gestapo
block warders, SD
and the ss
Cbb4gcses
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads