The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section A 8145/1A/B - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section A exam go for you?

AQA GCSE History Paper 1 Section A 8145/1A/B - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 9th June AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 1 year ago)
any predictions ?
Guys what did you write for the how German people were affected during the ww2.I wrote about women forcing to be put in work by 1936 and change from how they were in homes under the nazis and explained how they didn’t know if there loved ones would come safely from war. that then I wrote about how business man gained from rearment industrialisation as machinery production increased. Would that get me marks
That germany paper was the best paper I've everd done. Those interpretations :eek:
Original post by koiojojoj
That germany paper was the best paper I've everd done. Those interpretations :eek:

What did you write for the second source convincing and the affect during ww2 of german people
Reply 6
Hi all
what score you would give for today's history paper out of 10 being very difficult to score of 1 being very easy .
Original post by Hyunjin2.0
Guys what did you write for the how German people were affected during the ww2.I wrote about women forcing to be put in work by 1936 and change from how they were in homes under the nazis and explained how they didn’t know if there loved ones would come safely from war. that then I wrote about how business man gained from rearment industrialisation as machinery production increased. Would that get me marks

the 4 marker? i wrote about rationing and something else cant remember the other one. idk that q was kinda hard but its only 4 marks so oh well
Original post by Hyunjin2.0
What did you write for the second source convincing and the affect during ww2 of german people

for q2 i wrote about how he was in the middle class and the other one was part of the bomb plot
Original post by koiojojoj

What did u write for the Nazi Police State question?
Original post by Cbb4gcses
What did u write for the Nazi Police State question?

About the gestapo
block warders, SD
and the ss
Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending