The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE History Paper 2 Section A 8145/2A/B - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

AQA GCSE History Paper 2 Section A 8145/2A/B - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 1 year ago)
How did people find the exam?
Struggled with the source question because I didn't have much to say? Like yes there were lots of people.. what else can I talk about? But I rly liked the last question because new ideas is good to write about :h:
Original post by eleanor65
Struggled with the source question because I didn't have much to say? Like yes there were lots of people.. what else can I talk about? But I rly liked the last question because new ideas is good to write about :h:

The only point i had for the source question was that most of the people were smartly dressed so it showed that people of many different classes supported the martyrs
Grade boundaries are low af (24 for a 9 in November 2021, 83 overall) so I think we'll get decent grades!
Reply 6
hi
what score you would give to this paper out of 10 being very difficult and 1 being very easy.
Original post by RaggedSlugger22
Grade boundaries are low af (24 for a 9 in November 2021, 83 overall) so I think we'll get decent grades!

I don't think they'll be that lenient- perhaps somewhere between 2019 and 2021. I'd say 27/40 seems like a good estimate for a 9

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending