71.43%
Not so good (1)
14.29%
Terrible! (0)
0%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA GCSE History Paper 2 Section A 8145/2A/B - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Freemagic; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
This thread is for Britain: Power and the people: c1170 to the present day AQA

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/hist...he_present_day
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How did people find the exam?
eleanor65
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Struggled with the source question because I didn't have much to say? Like yes there were lots of people.. what else can I talk about? But I rly liked the last question because new ideas is good to write about
lilacluster
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by eleanor65)
Struggled with the source question because I didn't have much to say? Like yes there were lots of people.. what else can I talk about? But I rly liked the last question because new ideas is good to write about
The only point i had for the source question was that most of the people were smartly dressed so it showed that people of many different classes supported the martyrs
RaggedSlugger22
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Grade boundaries are low af (24 for a 9 in November 2021, 83 overall) so I think we'll get decent grades!
mass63
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hi
what score you would give to this paper out of 10 being very difficult and 1 being very easy.
fpdoc0697
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RaggedSlugger22)
Grade boundaries are low af (24 for a 9 in November 2021, 83 overall) so I think we'll get decent grades!
I don't think they'll be that lenient- perhaps somewhere between 2019 and 2021. I'd say 27/40 seems like a good estimate for a 9
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (16)
29.09%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
40%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.64%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.45%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.27%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
10.91%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.82%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads