EDEXCEL A LEVEL BIOLOGY PAPER 3 article

Watch this thread
zarahh09
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
has anyone done some annotations for the EDEXCEL A LEVEL BIOLOGY PAPER 3 article? I need some more ideas on what to annoate
inanotherlifeee
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zarahh09)
has anyone done some annotations for the EDEXCEL A LEVEL BIOLOGY PAPER 3 article? I need some more ideas on what to annoate
of which year though :hmmmm:
zarahh09
(Original post by inanotherlifeee)
of which year though :hmmmm:
inanotherlifeee
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
is it possible to post up a link of it perhaps :hmmmm:
the one that came up on my search was a SNAB one and it was pass word protected :/
zarahh09
(Original post by inanotherlifeee)
is it possible to post up a link of it perhaps :hmmmm:
the one that came up on my search was a SNAB one and it was pass word protected :/
Idk how to send it as a link because we only got given paper copies by our teachers
inanotherlifeee
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Idk how to send it as a link because we only got given paper copies by our teachers
yikes :/ how about take pic and upload here? :hmmmm:

im also not sure how we ought to annotate when it comes to biology but do you think this link might be helpful?
https://hpscotslibrarydotorg.files.w...-own-words.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads