CAS Letter

Watch this thread
Babush
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’d like to know why after 2 weeks of my bank statement being approved and meeting all conditions, I still haven’t received my CAS letter and today is the deadline. And I’ve gotten Zero forms of communication
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Babush)
I’d like to know why after 2 weeks of my bank statement being approved and meeting all conditions, I still haven’t received my CAS letter and today is the deadline. And I’ve gotten Zero forms of communication
Hi Babush,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear there is no communication from the university currently regarding your application.

Your application process can be quite tedious and it's unlikely everything is approved and submitted quickly. The university is going through a high volume of student applications as well as yours and it can take a bit of time to go through every one. There are also factors outside of your control preventing the timely completion of your application.
I suggest contacting the university using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website to enquire about the status of your application and find out what information you are able to attain. Although the university is unlikely to respond to you immediately, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you when they are able to. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. It's also worth asking to see if you are eligible to commence online studies as this is considered for the majority of international students depending on the course. The university will inform you of this and will send you an enrolment link while you wait for CAS. Furthermore, please take a look at 'Information Related to CAS' for guidance and post any queries there.

Unfortunately, there is no quicker way to speed up the issuing of your CAS. There are students in a similar position as you so you are not alone in this. There are expected delays at this time and the university is doing their best to process all applications for students starting term in May 2022. However, thank you for your time and patience. You will receive your CAS in due course.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know how.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads