Edexcel GCSE English Literature Paper 1: 1ET0 01 - 25 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel GCSE English Literature Paper 1: Shakespeare and Post-1914 Literature 1ET0 01 - 25 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 25th May AM
Length: 1h45

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Sunshinelife
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Unbelievable that there are no comments on here
mesub
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sunshinelife)
Unbelievable that there are no comments on here
Just wait until after the exam!!!!
Sunshinelife
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mesub)
Just wait until after the exam!!!!
Am worried about that!

Was hoping for some thoughts as to what people have been advised by staff may be a good guess of what might come up for AIC? I can see lots of suggestion for other boards but none for Edexcel.
T Olomo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sunshinelife)
Am worried about that!

Was hoping for some thoughts as to what people have been advised by staff may be a good guess of what might come up for AIC? I can see lots of suggestion for other boards but none for Edexcel.
Honestly, I was hoping there would be some comments on here.
HALEE189
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
has anyone got any predictions for an inspector calls and romeo and juliet??
grades1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HALEE189)
could be eva
grades1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
could be eva or mrs birling
HALEE189
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
apparently mrs b came in the 2021 paper according to those who did the 2021 mocks
grades1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh ye
i forgot
i did appearance instead
apparently mrs b came in the 2021 paper according to those who did the 2021 mocks
grades1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what theme do u think will come
HALEE189
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i think gender maybe??
OPearce3
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Romeo and Juliet (a)
Romeo, Benvolio or the Prince
uglyplushy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
for an inspector calls, some people are suggesting it could be the relationship between eric and mr birling
HALEE189
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thats a hard question id better revise it in case it comes up
Maaj
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What question came for journeys end and Macbeth in 2021 ?
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Congrats on finishing the exam everyone, how did it go?
chelsearose0504
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Congrats on finishing the exam everyone, how did it go?
I thought it was quite good tbf felt bad for people who hadn't revised !!

Marriage question for Romeo and Juliet was good. Crazy there was no character question for an Inspector Calls though. the question I did how does the change in events impact the play and wrote about pretty much everything
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by chelsearose0504)
I thought it was quite good tbf felt bad for people who hadn't revised !!

Marriage question for Romeo and Juliet was good. Crazy there was no character question for an Inspector Calls though. the question I did how does the change in events impact the play and wrote about pretty much everything
Sounds great! Well done
yusufbbb
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Surprisingly went well! Macbeth was okay, was on the presentation on Macbeth and part b was on the importance of fear which I thought was quite a nice topic with scope for other themes to be linked in e.g. ambition. An Inspector Calls was also okay - I chose the importance of anger and so there was loads to talk about!Hope everyone found it okay!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (16)
27.12%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (30)
50.85%
First aid skills (3)
5.08%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.69%
Sign language (8)
13.56%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads