The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Business Paper 1: Investigating Small Business 1BS0 01 -20 May 22 [Chat]

Edexcel GCSE Business Paper 1: Investigating Small Business 1BS0 01 - 20 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 20th May PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Don't forget to use the Business study help forum for help and advice too.

Good luck everyone. :bl:
how did everyone find it
Original post by noora1233
how did everyone find it

okkk i guess
what did u get for the interest question?

and what did u guys get for the last ques abt changing tech
Original post by Sharmiii

interest=11%
(edited 1 year ago)

oh god I talked about how they might go out of business as developments in technology would mean other businesses could analyse their data themselves, I completely forgot about e-commerce and digital communications and all that, will I still get any marks?? :frown:
Original post by Greta4512
oh god I talked about how they might go out of business as developments in technology would mean other businesses could analyse their data themselves, I completely forgot about e-commerce and digital communications and all that, will I still get any marks?? :frown:

yes 100% thats what i talked about it in my answer bc these all come in with developments in technology
yes 100% thats what i talked about it in my answer bc these all come in with developments in technology

Oh ok thank you!
Oh ok thank you!

interest=11%

fpr the 12 marker i talked about digital payment systems, e commerce and digital communication. i was also hoping to talk about social media but i ran out of time

oh god i wrote about adapting the existing product cause it said changes in technology
thats not correct right
I feel like I'm the only person who didn't finish :frown: I didn't make it to the 12 marker and only completed half the 9 marker before it. Also did anyone else find it quite difficult to add context from those sources (especially the little movers one)?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Jasmine134340
I feel like I'm the only person who didn't finish :frown: I didn't make it to the 12 marker and only completed half the 9 marker before. Also did anyone else find it quite difficult to add contest from those sources (especially the little movers one)?

yes i couldn't rlly find any context
(edited 1 year ago)
does anyone know if gcse business edexcel followed the advance info. was all the questions based on topics from advance information
Reply 13
yes i couldn't rlly find any context

There was barely any context. The 12 and 9 markers were a bit hard but other then that the paper was easy. Good luck!
Reply 14
What grade did u get?
Reply 15

what grade did you get ?
Original post by 123myg
What grade did u get?

i got an 8 hbu
Reply 17
i got an 8 hbu

I’m doing my exams tbis year in 2023 I’m in yr11

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending