Edexcel GCSE Business Paper 1: Investigating Small Business 1BS0 01 -20 May 22 [Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel GCSE Business Paper 1: Investigating Small Business 1BS0 01 - 20 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 20th May PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Don't forget to use the Business study help forum for help and advice too.

Good luck everyone. :bl:
noora1233
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how did everyone find it
Sharmiii
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noora1233)
how did everyone find it
okkk i guess
Sharmiii
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did u get for the interest question?

and what did u guys get for the last ques abt changing tech
noora1233
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sharmiii)

interest=11%
Last edited by noora1233; 1 month ago
Greta4512
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

oh god I talked about how they might go out of business as developments in technology would mean other businesses could analyse their data themselves, I completely forgot about e-commerce and digital communications and all that, will I still get any marks??
noora1233
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Greta4512)
oh god I talked about how they might go out of business as developments in technology would mean other businesses could analyse their data themselves, I completely forgot about e-commerce and digital communications and all that, will I still get any marks??
yes 100% thats what i talked about it in my answer bc these all come in with developments in technology
Greta4512
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes 100% thats what i talked about it in my answer bc these all come in with developments in technology
Oh ok thank you!
Sharmiii
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Greta4512)
Oh ok thank you!
interest=11%

fpr the 12 marker i talked about digital payment systems, e commerce and digital communication. i was also hoping to talk about social media but i ran out of time
oh god i wrote about adapting the existing product cause it said changes in technology
thats not correct right
Jasmine134340
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I feel like I'm the only person who didn't finish I didn't make it to the 12 marker and only completed half the 9 marker before it. Also did anyone else find it quite difficult to add context from those sources (especially the little movers one)?
Last edited by Jasmine134340; 1 month ago
Sharmiii
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jasmine134340)
I feel like I'm the only person who didn't finish I didn't make it to the 12 marker and only completed half the 9 marker before. Also did anyone else find it quite difficult to add contest from those sources (especially the little movers one)?
yes i couldn't rlly find any context
Last edited by Sharmiii; 1 month ago
abzo846
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
does anyone know if gcse business edexcel followed the advance info. was all the questions based on topics from advance information
y1236
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yes i couldn't rlly find any context
There was barely any context. The 12 and 9 markers were a bit hard but other then that the paper was easy. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads