don't tell me all you girls wear normal shoes trainers are so comfy

ive just been looking for some which would u pick from this selection :p:
    (for womens scroll down)

http://www.jamesandjames.com/htmlfil...s/skechers.htm
    id pick the 3rd line down, two from the right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    No it wasn't another way of scaring you away :rolleyes:
    LOL..what's wrong with you?yesterday you were all evil and mean and today you're really funny and sweet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    LOL..what's wrong with you?yesterday you were all evil and mean and today you're really funny and sweet :rolleyes:
    I saw your pic.

Ok there he is again! (goes schizo)

ReputationRep:
    I saw your pic.

Ok there he is again! (goes schizo)
    my pic?? :puke:
    will that mean you'll stop talking to me?? WHO AM I GOING TO INSULT AND ARGUE WITH NOW?? :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    don't tell me all you girls wear normal shoes trainers are so comfy

ive just been looking for some which would u pick from this selection :p:
    (for womens scroll down)

http://www.jamesandjames.com/htmlfil...s/skechers.htm
    They all look terrible IMO...

ReputationRep:
    Wow Luniah you really are addicated!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    my pic?? :puke:
    will that mean you'll stop talking to me?? WHO AM I GOING TO INSULT AND ARGUE WITH NOW?? :bawling:
    Any candidates? If not I'll leave the slot open and fulfill my duties until someone replaces me!

ReputationRep:
    lol thats my fave type of shoe :confused: what the hell do you lot wear then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    They all look terrible IMO...
    except for the ones 3 line down, 2nd from the right!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok forgot you people are in freezing.

OK, so you are talking about school right. So you will need somethign that covers your seet, not trainers but looks Savvy.

Im thinking Rivers, or something very colorado-esk, no need to trapse around in your sports shoes, plus it will wear them out.

For us women, no we dont wear trainers (or not us townie ones anyway) if we need to wear closed in shoes we wear very cute little flats, Little jewelled Moccasin cut-outs, Little "ballet" slippers etc, fashionable, savvy, comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Schuh.co.uk has a better selection of trainers and shoes, I hate Sketchers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Wow Luniah you really are addicated!! :eek:
    hehehe...i know :star: lol
    i've been rejected by UCL today..and you people are cheering me up (though ii'm not depressed )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Ok forgot you people are in freezing.

OK, so you are talking about school right. So you will need somethign that covers your seet, not trainers but looks Savvy.

Im thinking Rivers, or something very colorado-esk, no need to trapse around in your sports shoes, plus it will wear them out.

For us women, no we dont wear trainers (or not us townie ones anyway) if we need to wear closed in shoes we wear very cute little flats, Little jewelled Moccasin cut-outs, Little "ballet" slippers etc, fashionable, savvy, comfortable.
    You dissin mah converse

As for all yer suggestions you'll either have to provide pictures or explain cus I'm all like :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Any candidates? If not I'll leave the slot open and fulfill my duties until someone replaces me!
    will you do that for me?? awwwww *hug*

ReputationRep:
    I woudln't. But then I don't have any white trainers...or shoes for that matter.
    would wear any of my shoes with black though, Black, Pink, Purple, Blue, brown, Cream...

ReputationRep:
    yea thats what i meant, it looks terrible. btw would any of you girls wear black trainers ? or do you usually wear white with black etc.

not being sexiest but i think the contrast looks worse on girls

i have both white trainers and black trainers although because i'm quite short i dont usually go out in trainers. i mostly live in my boots. but sometimes to college i wear trainers coz its comfortable and if im wearing all black i usually stick to the black trainers!! however, sometimes i wear white - just depends on the mood im in...

ReputationRep:
    do you think white trainers go with black tops or do black trainers match most? Its just i see a lot of girls walking round with black tops and white trainers and i just don't think it looks right :confused:
    Why not? A lot of my friends wear that. In fact, isn't that the style, white sneakers? Highly annoying I think, because if you get the dirty, the stains show up more easily :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.