The Student Room Group

Wearing pajamas to school?

Poll

Wearing pajamas to school?

How do you feel about this? Personally i wouldn't wear pajamas to school. I have a friend that rocks up to his school in pajama bottoms and slippers lol, it's beyond me.
(edited 2 years ago)
yeah it's just kinda sad and weird

My supo partner once came to a supervision in slippers, but seems fair enough as it was in the same staircase as his room
(edited 2 years ago)
Weird and attention seeking behaviour. Don't your school have any dress-codes? My sixth form had a strict 'business attire' dress code, along with usual stipulations on what shoes were acceptable, haircuts, facial hair, jewellery etc.
Attention seeking and annoying or indicative of someone too lazy to get dressed for school/college/uni/work.:sigh:
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
Attention seeking and annoying or indicative of someone too lazy to get dressed for school/college/uni/work.:sigh:

Excuse me, I’m chronically ill. When I’m having a bad day I go to college with my pyjamas on.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Don’t judge. He might not tell you are good reason for not getting dressed, maybe he’s uncomfortable.
i wouldn't wear PJs in public anymore full stop... unless it was the hoodie+ legging style PJ (i.e the PJs don't look anything like PJs or aren't even PJs in the first place).
Reply 7
I wouldn’t do it.

I’ve seen a guy at my gym wearing PJ pants to workout in. He’s not harming anyone and you never know what someone’s going through behind closed doors so I try not to be judgemental. He made it to the gym that’s all that matters.
Reply 8
Silly. Wear proper clothes ffs.
Maybe he is looking for an attention, or lazy to get free or also maybe he feels more comfortable in pajama

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending