Post a TV opinion that would get you cancelled?

Watch this thread
Avreil
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
i would say

Matt Lucas is not funny
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
So much of Friends is funny.
Particularly Ross's wedding scene where he says "I Ross take thee... Rachel" when he is marrying Emily. :rofl:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Family Guy is complete balls.
Talkative Toad
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Based on what's under my username I don't think that it would be wise for me to post my TV opinion.
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I don't think I have any that would get me 'cancelled' even if I did I would simply continue to share those views.
Just my opinion
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
The comedy panel game show circuit is all but a political closed shop.
Last edited by Just my opinion; 2 months ago
GeminiReads11
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
The Office isn't the be all and end all of sitcoms. It has some outstanding moments, but on third/fourth/fifth etc viewing you can see how most characters are pretty annoying (Pam and Jim esp.), and Michael is just immature. Dwight is the best character ofc.

also British comedy > US comedy (biased as a brit tbf)
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Family Guy is complete balls.
The most aren't really funny, even worse than the newest Simpsons seasons. And they got worse from season to season!
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Love island is complete rubbish
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
American Dad, Family Guy etc. just use racism, misogyny and the lot half the time as 'comedy' because they've run out of entertainment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the Edexcel A Level Further Maths Paper 3D exam go for you?

Great! (28)
29.17%
Quite well (35)
36.46%
Not so good (23)
23.96%
Terrible! (10)
10.42%

Watched Threads