The Student Room Group

Replacement tenant urgent zone 1 london

Hi pls reply to this, I need a replacement tenant in zone 1 london for my studio with its own kitchen and bathroom near City University london
Hi, could you provide more details please
Original post by smashit123
Hi, could you provide more details please

Sure, it’s postcode is EC1V4AT
Unite students Walmsley studios
24/7 security and gym and common room
the room itself has its own bathroom and kitchen and it’s an extra large room because it’s for a disabled person
Original post by AsfandyarZaman
Sure, it’s postcode is EC1V4AT
Unite students Walmsley studios
24/7 security and gym and common room
the room itself has its own bathroom and kitchen and it’s an extra large room because it’s for a disabled person

How much are u looking for per week?
Also what dates is is available
How much are you looking for per month, is it available in May?
Original post by smashit123
How much are u looking for per week?
Also what dates is is available

It is £200-300 per week and it’s available from now
Reply 6
Hi pls reply to this, I need a replacement tenant in zone 1 london for my studio with its own kitchen and bathroom near City University london

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere to stay from June 2 - August 5th. If those dates sound like they might work for you, please reach out!!
Original post by scout22
Hi, I'm looking for somewhere to stay from June 2 - August 5th. If those dates sound like they might work for you, please reach out!!

Hi, is it possible for you to share your WhatsApp number with me so we can coordinate further details on there. Do get back to me on this
Reply 8
Hi, is it possible for you to share your WhatsApp number with me so we can coordinate further details on there. Do get back to me on this

Hi, sure it's +17817078723

hey, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Is it still available ?
hi! is this offer still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending