Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m66)
    I hate winter its deperessing.. and well dun 4 noticing the days get longer!! thats what they do after december 21s/22nd cos of the spin of earths axis!! lol knoledge
    I think cold can be depressing too, (unless you're going to ski or something of the sort)
    don't think I could handle waking up and going to school while it's still dark out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    I love the winter. I wish it could be winter ALL year round
    Haha, yes that's nice AFI. Good to see you're well and happy Happy and healthy people here on :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    I think cold can be depressing too, (unless you're going to ski or something of the sort)
    don't think I could handle waking up and going to school while it's still dark out...
    its like that 4 months of the year here....and dark again by the time you get home spose its a disadvantage of being 54north

further north up in the arctic it doesnt get light at all. just dark for months

ReputationRep:
    Ok, who reped me? :/
    (yes it's supposed to be an e)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Haha, yes that's nice AFI. Good to see you're well and happy Happy and healthy people here on :tsr:

Awww cool!

ReputationRep:
    I want it to snow so we can have a snow day and go toboganning down the highest hill in the willage!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I want it to snow so we can have a snow day and go toboganning down the highest hill in the willage!
    It's stopped snowing where i am now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    It's stopped snowing where i am now
    Can you please send some to Chester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Can you please send some to Chester?
    I'll try

*Runs outside in her PJ's, Put a handfull of snow in an envelope, runs back in the house realising she doesn't know the postcode to chester, Cries*

ReputationRep:
    Winter is nto that bad, im glad its only for 1/4 of the year. If you would like to have winter all year round, go to Resolute, im sure you would like it their.

ReputationRep:
    winter is not so bad...but i luv sunshine...

so winter will be rainy, then i gonna hate it :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.