This discussion is closed.
cherc2005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Ive got a few mark scheme word documents for the June 2004 for S2 and also a few others for P2

But when i open them in word, there are a large number of large symbols and black marks and signs blocking the page in place of the working out methods on the mark scheme.

I gather this is a result of Words inability to load up the complex signs..

Does anyone know why this happens and more importantly how to get rid of it??? got S2 on tuesday and really need to see how to do the question from the Mark scheme!!
thanks
Syncman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cherc2005)
Ive got a few mark scheme word documents for the June 2004 for S2 and also a few others for P2

But when i open them in word, there are a large number of large symbols and black marks and signs blocking the page in place of the working out methods on the mark scheme.

I gather this is a result of Words inability to load up the complex signs..

Does anyone know why this happens and more importantly how to get rid of it??? got S2 on tuesday and really need to see how to do the question from the Mark scheme!!
thanks
try installing something like MathType. worked for me. PM me ur email and ill send it u.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (95)
24.42%
No (294)
75.58%

Watched Threads