12.5%
Run DMC - Its like that (3)
12.5%
Corona - Rhythm of the night (3)
12.5%
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
this weeks songs are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6LhCim5y_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ_1y3iNvwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslgz9o8meM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAQNeAMaFdw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SATyGIYqExk

Food!!
butterfliesss
Serene Dreams
Chopinnocturne31
Mesopotamian.
LovingLucy
wifd149
Obolinda
Cherrygrape1234
heldbygrace
Wired_1800
5hyl33n
ReviseSleeping
londonmyst
nnth
AestheticStudying
viktorismyplant
CoochieMan
Son of the Sea

flaurie
HaydenFordz
Laurence010401
XHannahR
Kallisto
Typinggggg...
BadBComeToTheNiz
Icosagon
rosy_posy
hxnnxh_13.11.06
markovchain17
RazzzBerries
Joleee
thrivingfrog
ukii
Foxeh
HaruhiSuoh
YaliaV123

04MR17
Bookworm_88
Last edited by Wise Goldie; 3 months ago
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
ty for the tag Goldie
The first one has my vote - I love Ava Max
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
ty for the tag Goldie
The first one has my vote - I love Ava Max
sorry i got poll working now so you get to vote twice jonathon/ace/zara
Wise Goldie
Rep:
i try and put songs from maybe 1990 to now cos not everyone like whats in charts now and also i know you prefer older type music so do i lol
Wise Goldie
Rep:
thanks to and AestheticStudying :five:
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think I would have to say the last one, even if the artist is named after a global pandemic
flaurie
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
voted
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wise Goldie Great that Ava Max is an option in your poll. Finally the song gets the appreciation it deserves.
Last edited by Kallisto; 3 months ago
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
voted :woo:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
thanks to everyoe who has entered so far mean alot and it fun to see peoples taste in music

(Original post by Obolinda)
voted :woo:
:five: thanks
butterfliesss
Badges: 11
Report 3 months ago
Donee!
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by butterfliesss)
Donee!
i did not guess right i knew you would get adele but i though you pick the newest song on the list(ava maxx) but you picked corona lol

bet thats only time you picked corona for anything lol
butterfliesss
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
i did not guess right i knew you would get adele but i though you pick the newest song on the list(ava maxx) but you picked corona lol

bet thats only time you picked corona for anything lol
Oh yes, Adele’s music will always be top tier.
Maybe I am not as predictable as you had me pinned for haha
Wise Goldie
Rep:
Oh yes, Adele’s music will always be top tier.
Maybe I am not as predictable as you had me pinned for haha

know you like different types music thats a good thing i thought you like ed sheeren more than adele lol
butterfliesss
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
know you like different types music thats a good thing i thought you like ed sheeren more than adele lol
Gone off his music a bit in all honesty, his newer stuff just isn’t as good as his older pieces I don’t think.

And besides, my top tier can be widened to facilitate for many artists should it need 😊
Wise Goldie
Rep:
Gone off his music a bit in all honesty, his newer stuff just isn’t as good as his older pieces I don’t think.

And besides, my top tier can be widened to facilitate for many artists should it need 😊
one reason for this(goldies songs of week) is that maybe people find new songs they not heard before have you heard any songs that i put up that you never heard?

hope your weekend was nice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
34.09%
They're what I expected (13)
29.55%
They're worse than what I expected (16)
36.36%

Watched Threads