danhas20
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
yguyuy
Last edited by danhas20; 1 month ago
danhas20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
khj
Last edited by danhas20; 3 months ago
Moocow001
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I dont think there's a quicker way to work these out. My Chem teacher said the multiple choices are often difficult and a mix of prior knowledge and using common sense to eliminate and working stuff out individually. We were told to do these at the end as they take time and aren't worth as many marks. I haven't worked out the answer but they are just time consuming. Sorry if that didn't help
danhas20
Rep:
(Original post by Moocow001)
I dont think there's a quicker way to work these out. My Chem teacher said the multiple choices are often difficult and a mix of prior knowledge and using common sense to eliminate and working stuff out individually. We were told to do these at the end as they take time and aren't worth as many marks. I haven't worked out the answer but they are just time consuming. Sorry if that didn't help
yui7y
Last edited by danhas20; 1 month ago
oldehobo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
This ones pretty quick. Like the user above said equal volumes of all gases, at the same temperature and pressure, have the same number of molecules. So just do (volume/50)*molar mass and compare. The largest is 150cm3 of N2 with 84 and second is 200cm3 of Ne with 80.8. These arent the actual masses, just relative so we can compare.
rdeva
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by danhas20)
yguyuy
Hey i was wondering where you got this question from because this is one of the 2021 AS papers right? I was looking for them for practice do you have any of the other questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.72%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (33)
23.24%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (74)
52.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.93%

Watched Threads