The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent or Nottingham Uni

I have an unconditional offer to study at Trent in September, to study Business management. However my heart is in Nottingham Uni to study History of Art. Is it worth doing an access course for a year to get into Nottingham or just go to Trent in September?

I would probably do an access course if I was you. I think it's worth it its only a year and you get to go to one of the best unis in the world with the course you really like. But look at the requirements for your course and see what are the chances of you getting an offer first
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Soph897
I have an unconditional offer to study at Trent in September, to study Business management. However my heart is in Nottingham Uni to study History of Art. Is it worth doing an access course for a year to get into Nottingham or just go to Trent in September?

Hi @Soph897

Great to hear you've got an offer from NTU!

Our business management courses are the perfect opportunity to hone your business skills, gain experience in industry, and secure additional qualifications from professional bodies. Meaningful work experience is one of the main routes to success for graduates, with employers wanting to recruit graduates who have that real-world work experience. NTU is top 5 for number of year-long placement undergraduates studying Business and Management ensuring our graduates have the practical skills and knowledge required within the industry.

If you haven't already attended one our next offer holder open day on Saturday 7 May is a great opportunity to find out more about studying Business Management at NTU and speak to the course tutors :smile:

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending