The Student Room Group

Can I get sti or std from masterbating? Pls help

Basically I had a cut on my virgina (where the flap bits are) and but I had it before I mastered and it was bleeding a little but idk then I mastered so ue can I get sti or std from that?
You could get an infection, but not the type that you are worried about.
Original post by ageshallnot
You could get an infection, but not the type that you are worried about.

So I can’t get Sti or std TYSM!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
So I can’t get Sti or std TYSM!!! :biggrin:

Nope. You can get an infection in a cut anywhere on your body if you touch it with dirty hands. But you won't get something like Chlamydia simply because you have a cut on your labia.
Nope. You can get an infection in a cut anywhere on your body if you touch it with dirty hands. But you won't get something like Chlamydia simply because you have a cut on your labia.

Alr thx

Sorry can I forget to mention when I masterdated clear stuff came out (like discharge) what if that got on my cut could I get std or sti sorry I’m just worried
Sorry can I forget to mention when I masterdated clear stuff came out (like discharge) what if that got on my cut could I get std or sti sorry I’m just worried

No.
Original post by black tea
No.

Thank u sm 🙏🙏

I agree with @black tea. That fluid will not give you any medical issues.
Tysm!

Quick Reply

Latest