The Student Room Group

Edinburgh vs St Andrews

I have an unconditional to study ancient history and archaeology at both Edinburgh and St andrews but I'm having a tough time deciding which one. I don't which will look better in terms of employment because although St Andrews has a better name, Edinburgh is actually higher on the league tables for Archaeology and ancient history. So Academically for me Edinburgh is better, they also offer more opportunities such as working with the museumor field work, but I love the traditions and the community at St andrews. So what should be more important?
Original post by LMazzoni
I have an unconditional to study ancient history and archaeology at both Edinburgh and St andrews but I'm having a tough time deciding which one. I don't which will look better in terms of employment because although St Andrews has a better name, Edinburgh is actually higher on the league tables for Archaeology and ancient history. So Academically for me Edinburgh is better, they also offer more opportunities such as working with the museumor field work, but I love the traditions and the community at St andrews. So what should be more important?

Which "league tables" are you using to come to that conclusion?
both are very similar academically, and you will be successful attending either uni. decide on which uni you would fit in better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending