The Student Room Group

Most underrated TSR member

Since my previous thread got closed for some reason, who’s the most underrated in your opinion?

Scroll to see replies

It’s all fun guys just trying to bring energy into TSR, no need to report :colonhash:
Controversial, but: TSR has become too PC/ censored these days. Within reasonable limits that thread would have been entertaining
Original post by Synergy~
Controversial, but: TSR has become too PC/ censored these days. Within reasonable limits that thread would have been entertaining

Really wish I could’ve been a part of it when it was at it’s peak. Everyone said it’s gone downhill, but I never knew what it was like when it was at it’s best, so I can’t really compare

I don’t think this is controversial, many people would secretly agree with you but won’t admit it.

The most underrated, imo, is @mqb2766. Nothing personal. Just saying what I think.

There are many reasons for this, one being people misusing the report function. There are also others, but I’d rather not say them on this thread in case it gets reported.

@Kallisto and @Emma:-) are extremely underrated I must say. Do some good work on the Entertainment forum with myself.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Driving_Mad
There are many reasons for this, one being people misusing the report function. There are also others, but I’d rather not say them on this thread in case it gets reported.

@Kallisto and @Emma are extremely underrated I must say. Do some good work on the Entertainment forum with myself.

I agree - I was trying to tag @Emma:-)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Were me and pecker the only ones to actually answer?
someone I've never heard of, thus proving my point
Original post by AKA NO LIMITS
It’s all fun guys just trying to bring energy into TSR

Yeah... that’s not allowed

Is it? I think 99% of the site agrees with you on that.

And yet many users wouldn’t have the sense to keep it lighthearted. No point fielding opinions if it’s just an excuse for jibes.

On topic for this thread: It’s me, undoubtedly.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
someone I've never heard of, thus proving my point

That’s actually a great point. I bet there’s some dynamite posters in the subforums that I don’t frequent.
Original post by Foxehh
Is it? I think 99% of the site agrees with you on that.

The whole over-stated, yet true (to me), 'TSR is going down' rhetoric I thought was generally agreeable, not my opinion on that specific thread classifying as over-censorship
(edited 1 year ago)
@Awesome Genius
We just had a favourite member of tsr thread last week.:colonhash:
Original post by Driving_Mad
(...)

@Kallisto and @Emma are extremely underrated I must say. Do some good work on the Entertainment forum with myself.

Think the same about @Emma:-), she made great threads to discuss in the past.
theyve all been banned/ left
tea.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest