The Student Room Group

Does anyone know of any open law essay competitions? (for yr12)

Looking for a law competition of any nature (doesn't have to be essay strictly) which entails researching, constructing arguments etc. Or are there any 'mini' competitions where you can enter and win a chance at a summer school.
Reply 1
not sure sorry but i would also recommend doing an EPQ or something similar because that helps boost your application - I did something similar to an EPQ on a legal topic in year 12 and I didn't submit any essays into competitions etc/go to summer schools because either I didn't meet the requirements or I couldn't afford the paid ones but so far I have offers from Oxford, Notts and Warwick, waiting on LSE still and UCL
Original post by creator0604
Looking for a law competition of any nature (doesn't have to be essay strictly) which entails researching, constructing arguments etc. Or are there any 'mini' competitions where you can enter and win a chance at a summer school.

Immerse essay competition
Reply 3
Original post by arlene1202
Immerse essay competition

thanks for the reply but that wont really be helpful as im applying this year and the essay competition for this year is already closed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending