The Student Room Group

LISS dtp

Hi,

Is there anyone who applied to the LISS DTP? I got notified that I am waitlisted. However they won’t tell me anything about the waitlist. I have no idea how my odds are. Maybe there’s anyone in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

I hope you secured funding in the end! Currently experiencing the same agonising wait.
Hello, I just found out I'm on the waiting list.

Did you have any success last year?
Original post by Helen Eugene

I am on the waiting list too. Best of luck!
Original post by JustAnoth3rN3rd
I am on the waiting list too. Best of luck!

Thank you😊. Same to you.

Yes, got in :smile: Good luck!
Ahhh great 🙏🏽🤞🏼. Do you remember how long it took for you to find out that you had been selected (after they sent you the first email about being on the reserve list)? @Lilli4111993
(edited 1 year ago)
Ahhh great 🙏🏽🤞🏼. Do you remember how long it took for you to find out that you had been selected (after they sent you the first email about being on the reserve list)? @Lilli4111993

About a week or 10 days I believe
Reply 8
Not sure if it's useful to know, but I was told last Friday I was successful in being awarded a LISS studentship, and that "Offer letters will be sent out gradually over the course of the week commencing 17th April" you then have two weeks from when you receive that to decide. I still haven't received my offer letter, so wonder if they're a bit delayed on sending them out, which will affect any movement on the waitlist? As I received another studentship offer this week (from the WRDTP), I kind of need the actual offer letters from both to make a decision (as have v little details from LISS/KCL) and imagine others could be in the same boat.
Original post by skarale
Not sure if it's useful to know, but I was told last Friday I was successful in being awarded a LISS studentship, and that "Offer letters will be sent out gradually over the course of the week commencing 17th April" you then have two weeks from when you receive that to decide. I still haven't received my offer letter, so wonder if they're a bit delayed on sending them out, which will affect any movement on the waitlist? As I received another studentship offer this week (from the WRDTP), I kind of need the actual offer letters from both to make a decision (as have v little details from LISS/KCL) and imagine others could be in the same boat.

Hello @skarale, have you recieved your letters yet?
Original post by JustAnoth3rN3rd
I hope you secured funding in the end! Hi @JustAnoth3rN3rdCurrently experiencing the same agonising wait.

Hi @JustAnoth3rN3rd have you heard anything yet?
Hi @JustAnoth3rN3rd have you heard anything yet?

Nothing my end. I guess we just need to wait until mid-May. Do let me know if you get any updates
Hey, I'm also on this waiting list and haven't received anything yet.
Anything?
Sadly no😮*💨. I'm assuming you haven't heard anything either?
I haven't :frown: . I suppose we should hear from them by the end of this week
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Student321111
I haven't :frown: . I suppose we should hear from them by the end of this week

I bloody hope so🙏🏽🤞🏼
This wait is horrible.😔
Yes! It is killing me. I'm considering emailing them if nothing comes by the end of the day.
Well, I didn't receive anything today. Did any of you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending