A level history papers 2021

Watch this thread
coolmonkeys90
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
Does anyone have access to the 2021 A level Edexcel papers for "Option 1C: Britain, 1625 – 1701: Conflict, revolution and settlement"? If so could you please tell me the question as it will help me greatly in my mocks
Astrid768
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I don’t but desperately need the 2021 paper for route A of history on the crusades as this will be my end of year 1 exam and would really like to know. Maybe we can ask around? It would help a lot. Glad I’m not the only one in this! 😀
Student653912
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Sure, I’m in Year 13 doing the same Stuart Course and I’ve got access to the questions!

Section A: (choice of 2 - politics, religion)
1) How accurate is it to say that the successes of Charles I’s Personal Rule (1629-40) outweighed its failures?
2) How accurate is it to say that the difficulties faced by Charles II, in the years 1660-85, were mainly due to the strength of anti-Catholic sentiment?

Section B: (choice of 2 - society, economy)

3) How accurate is it to say that the structure of British society in 1625 was remarkably similar to the structure of British society in 1688?
4) How significant were the Navigation Acts in the development of Britain’s trading empire in the years 1651-88?

Section C: Glorious Revolution

How convincing do you find the view that it was the financial revolution of the 1690s, rather than the Glorious Revolution of 1688-89, that changed the relationship between the monarch and parliament?Hope this helps!!
Last edited by Student653912; 2 months ago
Astrid768
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Student653912)
Sure, I’m in Year 13 doing the same Stuart Course and I’ve got access to the questions!

Section A: (choice of 2 - politics, religion)
1) How accurate is it to say that the successes of Charles I’s Personal Rule (1629-40) outweighed its failures?
2) How accurate is it to say that the difficulties faced by Charles II, in the years 1660-85, were mainly due to the strength of anti-Catholic sentiment?

Section B: (choice of 2 - society, economy)

3) How accurate is it to say that the structure of British society in 1625 was remarkably similar to the structure of British society in 1688?
4) How significant were the Navigation Acts in the development of Britain’s trading empire in the years 1651-88?

Section C: Glorious Revolution

How convincing do you find the view that it was the financial revolution of the 1690s, rather than the Glorious Revolution of 1688-89, that changed the relationship between the monarch and parliament?Hope this helps!!
Thanks for the info. I’m doing the crusades topic in history a level so this isn’t relevant. Do you have access to the other 2021 papers eg Crusades 1095 - 1192. Thanks for the help so far!
coolmonkeys90
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by astrid768)
thanks for the info. I’m doing the crusades topic in history a level so this isn’t relevant. Do you have access to the other 2021 papers eg crusades 1095 - 1192. Thanks for the help so far!
thank you so much
coolmonkeys90
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Astrid768)
Thanks for the info. I’m doing the crusades topic in history a level so this isn’t relevant. Do you have access to the other 2021 papers eg Crusades 1095 - 1192. Thanks for the help so far!
do you have the questions for russia? edexcel thooooooo
Astrid768
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No sorry. I guess we both have just to revise pretty well! Its very daunting when you get a question by surprise and paper 1 is a breadth one so there's like lots to talk about
Good luck! : )
Astrid
melissa.l28
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know the French revolution questions for the 2021 paper (edexcel)? I feel like there's a chance my mock will be on it so it would be much appreciated as they are going to make up part of my predicted grades for uni applications.
lydsann
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
does anyone know the option 12e china question for the 2021 paper?
coolmonkeys90
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Astrid,

Do you have access to the Russia in revolution questions now? I hope you have done well in any exams you have had.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (9)
30%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (16)
53.33%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (5)
16.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads