coping with stress

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
i was wondering what people do as students to help cope with the stress that comes along with studying. So what do you guys do to cope?
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i was wondering what people do as students to help cope with the stress that comes along with studying. So what do you guys do to cope?
Don’t leave everything until the last minute. School will always be stressful, just work through it.
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Your gp is your first point of call.

You can get support and there is a lot of support out there such as:

-The Samaritans, you can call 116 123, which is available 24 hours a day

-Mind, 0300 123 3393

-Saneline, 0300 304 7000, from 4.30pm-10.30pm

-The mix, 0800 808 4994, 11am-11pm

-SHOUT, text 852258, 24 hour text service

-Papyrus, 0800 068 4141, if you have thoughts of suicide or in emotional distress

-Rethink mental health, 0300 5000 927

There is the mind forum

Also Facebook groupsy
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Cry
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

Mindfulness works really well for me and some of my peers; I would advise you to try it out. There is plenty of free guided mindfulness meditations on YouTube.

Ivaylo
Student Ambassador
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Probably have a joint :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.71%
As I expected (47)
32.19%
Harder (53)
36.3%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.79%

Watched Threads