The Student Room Group

Tragus piercing

So my mum did my tragus but she pierced it too close to my face so it’s basically a surface tragus but pierced with a gun. I’m so mad because I was so excited but she done it wrong. Should I keep it in and do the same on the other side or let it heal and do it again.
It will likely reject if its been done with a gun and is very close to the skin. I would recommend going straight to a piercer for them to look at it, and they will most likely tell you to take it out. Never have a piercing done with a piercing gun! They are really bad and cause blunt force trauma! And go to a trained piercer in the future, to avoid infection and improper piercing
Reply 2
Iv had all my piercings done with a gun expect one. None have been infected I always take care of them. But I’m just worried about this one but I think it’ll be fine. I might just ring piecer tomorrow
Reply 3
Original post by Squiggles1238
It will likely reject if its been done with a gun and is very close to the skin. I would recommend going straight to a piercer for them to look at it, and they will most likely tell you to take it out. Never have a piercing done with a piercing gun! They are really bad and cause blunt force trauma! And go to a trained piercer in the future, to avoid infection and improper piercing

Original post by Anonymous
Iv had all my piercings done with a gun expect one. None have been infected I always take care of them. But I’m just worried about this one but I think it’ll be fine. I might just ring piecer tomorrow

But your right should have gone to professional
But your right should have gone to professional

Obviously its your body, your choice, but i honestly would look into piercing guns more, it is way way safer to get any piercing done with a needle, even your lobes. I hope you get your tragus piercing in the end though!
Reply 5
Original post by Squiggles1238
Obviously its your body, your choice, but i honestly would look into piercing guns more, it is way way safer to get any piercing done with a needle, even your lobes. I hope you get your tragus piercing in the end though!

Yeah for sure. Thanks for your advice

It’s different with cartilage piercings such as your tragus though, they should never be done with a gun only a needle
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending