Film productionBA Leeds vs York vs Bournemouth

Watch this thread
CHERRYNGWU
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, I'm applying for film production in the UK but I don't really know which one is better(I'm from HK China).
RianaCsenge
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth
I applied for AUB for film production, all the people who accepted their offers are so lovely.
(Im not sure about York but I had Leeds on my uni list and i didnt vibe with the place.)
If you go on google maps and have a look around the area and or visit their websites or what kind of accommodation they offer, See how you feel about them. Would you spend 3 years living there? Which place has a nice vibe that calls you?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CHERRYNGWU)
Hello, I'm applying for film production in the UK but I don't really know which one is better(I'm from HK China).
Do you mean Bournemouth University or AUB (Bournemouth Film School).
The 2 are next door to each other but completely different.
CHERRYNGWU
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Do you mean Bournemouth University or AUB (Bournemouth Film School).
The 2 are next door to each other but completely different.
I mean Bournemouth University
PQ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I mean Bournemouth University
That's a shame. The BU film course has only been running for about 5 years.

When you say Leeds are you talking about Leeds University or Leeds Beckett?

Why do you want to study Film - what are you hoping to do after the degree?
CHERRYNGWU
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
That's a shame. The BU film course has only been running for about 5 years.

When you say Leeds are you talking about Leeds University or Leeds Beckett?

Why do you want to study Film - what are you hoping to do after the degree?
Leeds University. I applied for University of Leeds, University of York and Bournemouth University and they gave me offer. (I chose these uni fully based on the league table because I had no idea back then, well, too late to change now)
I want to study film because I want to be a film director / film editor in the future.
Last edited by CHERRYNGWU; 2 months ago
PQ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Leeds University. I applied for University of Leeds, University of York and Bournemouth University and they gave me offer. (I chose these uni fully based on the league table because I had no idea back then, well, too late to change now)
I want to study film because I want to be a film director / film editor in the future.
Are those your only 3 choices?
CHERRYNGWU
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Are those your only 3 choices?
yes
PQ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
yes
You can add 2 more choices on UCAS then. Westminster and AUB would be the best options for your ambitions if they’re still open
jesswatt
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! What did you end up deciding on ? I’m going to Bournemouth this year so it would be nice to talk if you’re going too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads