The Student Room Group

The Official vBCms Comments Defense Society

vBCms Comments Defense Society (Establishment of) Act 2022

An Act to establish the Official vBCms Comments Defense Society.

Be it enacted by the King's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

1: The Official vBCms Comments Defense Society is established.
2: The Minister of Defense for the Official vBCms Comments Defense Society is Charles III.
3: The Cabinet Members representing the Official vBCms Comments Defense Society are as follows:—

Interrobang (Section Leader)
Notnek (Former King)
Blue_Cow (Vice President)
Puddles the Monkey
CheeseIsVeg (Health and Safety Officer)
flaurie

Pending members:
04MR17

4: Extent This Act extends to the United Kingdom.
5: Commencement The provisions of this Act come into force immediately.
6: Short Title This Act may be cited as the vBCms Comments Defense Society (Establishment of) Act 2022.
(edited 1 year ago)
Welcome all.
Good god man
Reply 3
Excellent, this is the kind of work I expect from members.

@CheeseIsVeg what have you done so far for the health and/or safety of our members?
Original post by Notnek
Excellent, this is the kind of work I expect from members.

@CheeseIsVeg what have you done so far for the health and/or safety of our members?

Well so I pulled some strings and well with @Elizabeth II and @Blue_Cow's connections, I have successfully managed to get a UK Government backed PPE contract
I suspect this will cover the costs of our annual vBCms Comments Easter party
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Well so I pulled some strings and well with @Elizabeth II and @Blue_Cow's connections, I have successfully managed to get a UK Government backed PPE contract
I suspect this will cover the costs of our annual vBCms Comments Easter party

Excellent news! I will arrange substantial meals for the party in the form of an egg, wrapped in pork, coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried.
Original post by Elizabeth II
Excellent news! I will arrange substantial meals for the party in the form of an egg, wrapped in pork, coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried.

Must make sure there's table service for this meal Lizzie :flute:
Original post by flaurie
Must make sure there's table service for this meal Lizzie :flute:

If I'm not mistaken, it sounds like we have a willing volunteer!
If I'm not mistaken, it sounds like we have a willing volunteer!

Happy to oblige :girl:

Amazing, let me know when I should tactically arrange a business meeting :thumbsup:
hahahahahahah it's been stickied :rofl2:
this should bring back some memories of your Serjeant days.
I can't believe as SL-in waiting that I am only finding out about this thread now
Original post by Interrobang
I can't believe as SL-in waiting that I am only finding out about this thread now

I have updated this law for you, SL-in-waiting.
Original post by Charles III
I have updated this law for you, SL-in-waiting.

Wow it must have been important to do it during your period of mourning. I'm sorry for your loss

Long live the King
BE IT KNOWN, by the Grace of God and the Authority of the Crown, that a new piece of legislation, The Official Test - Sandbox Incorporation Act 2023, hath passed with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, assembled in the present Parliament.

This Act shall establish the Empire of vBCms comments as a sovereign entity, to be integrated into the Official vBCms Comments diaspora.

His Majesty, King Charles, shall assume the title of Supreme Ruler and Emperor of the Empire.

The Cabinet Members representing the previously known Official vBCms Comments Defense Society are as follows: Interrobang, serving as Section Leader, Notnek, former King, Blue_Cow, Vice President, Puddles the Monkey, CheeseIsVeg, Health and Safety Officer, and flaurie, all of whom shall be charged with the responsibility of ensuring the welfare and security of the Empire.

Pending members, including 04MR17, shall be duly appointed in accordance with the needs and exigencies of the Empire.

This Act shall extend to both the United Kingdom and the Empire of vBCms comments.

The provisions of this Act shall come into immediate effect upon enactment.

This Act may be cited as the Test - Sandbox Incorporation (into vBCms Comments) Act 2023, and shall be henceforth recognized as a legitimate exercise of the Crown's authority.

BE IT FURTHER DECLARED, that this Act doth serve to procure this subforum and make it part of the Official vBCms Comments diaspora. Let it be enacted by the King's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

- Cheese is a vegetable.

EDIT: An audio version of this message is now available: https://voca.ro/18JdHM7egYFT
(edited 1 year ago)
glory be to the vegetable empire

Quick Reply