The Student Room Group

learndirect english language

Is anyone doing or has done A Level English Language on LearnDirect?
I think you posted this question twice. whats the nature of help you need?
Reply 2
Oh, sorry, it’s because the first time I posted, I couldn’t see that particular post so I thought I needed to post again. So, did you take A Level English Language in Learndirect?
Original post by PhenomBalls
Oh, sorry, it’s because the first time I posted, I couldn’t see that particular post so I thought I needed to post again. So, did you take A Level English Language in Learndirect?

yes, how may i help
Reply 4
I'm doing A Level English Language on Learndirect and I’m taking Paper 1 (40% of the grade) and Paper 2 (40% of the grade) in a centre. I purchased the A Level English Language course WITHOUT exam (https://www.learndirect.com/course/a-level-english-language) to help prepare but I’m not seeing any NEA (Non Exam Assessment 20% of grade) coursework on it. However, there is a different A Level English Language course on Learndirect WITH exam that does have the NEA coursework in addition to the 2 papers (https://www.learndirect.com/course/a-level-english-language-including-exam?utm_term=english%20language%20a%20level%20course&utm_campaign=A%26G+-+Mobile+A-Level+English+Language+Course&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=1295684994&hsa_cam=9730986873&hsa_grp=103319305127&hsa_ad=558496912760&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-323139351320&hsa_kw=english%20language%20a%20level%20course&hsa_mt=p&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_YjIlY2h9wIVw4BQBh057gW2EAAYASAAEgJTsfD_BwE). I just wanna know if the one I purchased also has the NEA coursework or not. Which one did you purchase may I ask and did it have the NEA coursework on it?
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm doing A Level English Language on Learndirect and I’m taking Paper 1 (40% of the grade) and Paper 2 (40% of the grade) in a centre. I purchased the A Level English Language course WITHOUT exam (https://www.learndirect.com/course/a-level-english-language) to help prepare but I’m not seeing any NEA (Non Exam Assessment 20% of grade) coursework on it. However, there is a different A Level English Language course on Learndirect WITH exam that does have the NEA coursework in addition to the 2 papers (https://www.learndirect.com/course/a-level-english-language-including-exam?utm_term=english%20language%20a%20level%20course&utm_campaign=A%26G+-+Mobile+A-Level+English+Language+Course&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=1295684994&hsa_cam=9730986873&hsa_grp=103319305127&hsa_ad=558496912760&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-323139351320&hsa_kw=english%20language%20a%20level%20course&hsa_mt=p&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_YjIlY2h9wIVw4BQBh057gW2EAAYASAAEgJTsfD_BwE). I just wanna know if the one I purchased also has the NEA coursework or not. Which one did you purchase may I ask and did it have the NEA coursework on it?

am unable to see whats in the links though
Reply 6
The course I purchased WITHOUT the exams since I’m taking them at a centre and seemingly doesn’t have the NEA coursework component I thought it would have:
The course WITH the exams which I didn’t purchase and has all the exams plus the NEA on it:
Reply 7
The course I purchased WITHOUT the exams since I’m taking them at a centre and seemingly doesn’t have the NEA coursework component I thought it would have:
The course WITH the exams which I didn’t purchase and has all the exams plus the NEA on it:

Damn it, the link didn’t work again, sorry.
Reply 8
Original post by Leishanti12
am unable to see whats in the links though

I'm sorry, I don’t know how to share the link. But even without the link, do you understand my dilemma?
I'm sorry, I don’t know how to share the link. But even without the link, do you understand my dilemma?

yes i somehow do understand
yes i somehow do understand

So do you remember which A Level English course you purchased on Learndirect? Did it have the coursework component?
(edited 2 years ago)
So do you remember which A Level English course you purchased on Learndirect? Did it have the coursework component?

If i can remember, the one i bought never had it as well.
If i can remember, the one i bought never had it as well.

Oh alright so where did you do your coursework if I may ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending