The Student Room Group

What to wear to nightclubs when backpacking/interailing in Europe?

I’m planning to go interailing in Europe (in June/July) but am unsure what outfits to pack for nights out clubbing. I will have a standard large backpack but don’t want to pack too many things for just clubbing alone. I was thinking on bringing things that could be worn in both the day and night? What things to girls wear clubbing in Europe? Is it more skirts and dresses or more casual like jeans?
Original post by smeegan0001
I’m planning to go interailing in Europe (in June/July) but am unsure what outfits to pack for nights out clubbing. I will have a standard large backpack but don’t want to pack too many things for just clubbing alone. I was thinking on bringing things that could be worn in both the day and night? What things to girls wear clubbing in Europe? Is it more skirts and dresses or more casual like jeans?

It varies on where in Europe you are, we're not one small area, you're either in Hull or in Venice. It also depends where within those countries you are. Can you specify?
Original post by CatInTheCorner
It varies on where in Europe you are, we're not one small area, you're either in Hull or in Venice. It also depends where within those countries you are. Can you specify?

Thinking of Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Zagreb and Rome.
Original post by smeegan0001
Thinking of Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Zagreb and Rome.

This is a British student website, we've got no clue what to wear raving in Rome :confused:
This is a British student website, we've got no clue what to wear raving in Rome :confused:

A toga perhaps? :cool:

Absolutely. Was just looking for someone who had been before and experienced the night life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending