a level history france in revolution

Watch this thread
cara111
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm struggerling to predict what questions may come up in the 2022 exam. if anyone has any clue it would be great help.
Brrrrrrrrrr6
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
This is a bit late and near to the exam but my teacher said that topic one is more likely pop up either as an a normal AO3 question or the source
JGZ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brrrrrrrrrr6)
This is a bit late and near to the exam but my teacher said that topic one is more likely pop up either as an a normal AO3 question or the source
Sorry what do you mean by topic one
Brrrrrrrrrr6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JGZ)
Sorry what do you mean by topic one
do you do edexcel for history btw?

Topic one is about the onset and the origins of the Revolution so it would cover questions like:
Was louis xvi doomed from the start, was Louis xvi and his court responsible for the Revolution, the enlightenment was the most significant factor in undermining the ancien regime etc. Its the biggest topic on the advanced information :eek:

The exam is tomorrow and I'm scared of flopping..I dont really like history :beard:
Last edited by Brrrrrrrrrr6; 2 months ago
JGZ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brrrrrrrrrr6)
do you edexcel for history btw?

Topic one is about the onset and the origins of the Revolution so it would cover questions like:
Was louis xvi doomed from the start, was Louis xvi and his court responsible for the Revolution, the enlightenment was the most significant factor in undermining the ancien regime etc. Its the biggest topic on the advanced information :eek:

The exam is tomorrow and I'm scared of flopping..I dont really like history :beard:
Oh I do Aqa, same I don’t like history either and am so scared🤧
Brrrrrrrrrr6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JGZ)
Oh I do Aqa, same I don’t like history either and am so scared🤧
Nevermind ignore what I said- i do edexcel 😭
In 10 years I'm deffo going to be in therapy complaining about history because wtf have I done to myself 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads