Responses need for long covid research

Watch this thread
ChloeRebecca68
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi I’m currently studying an Access to HE course, to hopefully study nursing, and as part of the course I need to do an Extended Project which I’ve chosen to do about long covid. I need responses from people who have had experience with long covid, even if undiagnosed, and if anyone who can could take the time to fill it out it would be greatly appreciated 💖 many thanks and have a great day!

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/2QS5O1/
Laurenalexa.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Done! As someone who struggles with long covid I'm glad that this is being looked into. Thank you for bringing awareness to it
ebyrne2036
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Done as well I’ve been struggling a lot with it
GD.Fang
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Done, nice survey about Covid
https://www.wjx.cn/vj/rDkYtxc.aspx

hope that you can help me fill out
cloes
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Great. Have an undiagnosed experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads