Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    hey, er....that is a little scary that you know so many people who died recently..
    yea...*sigh* the school thinks its bad karma from new headmaster. cos they my close friend in school, a teacher, deputy's husband (dave shaw's news is all over the world) and sophie's the first case of the disease in hk this year. our school sure is loved by the press. boosting their sales with headlines every week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4187183.stm

:eek: you think I can print that out and get away with not doing any work?
    thats the most stupidest thing i have ever heard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)
    yea...*sigh* the school thinks its bad karma from new headmaster. cos they my close friend in school, a teacher, deputy's husband (dave shaw's news is all over the world) and sophie's the first case of the disease in hk this year. our school sure is loved by the press. boosting their sales with headlines every week.
    thats bad..er, is sophie's illness contagious? how did she get it, if you dont mind me asking, sounds very rare..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    thats the most stupidest thing i have ever heard!
    Just like all the other excuses used for not doing work really.
    Only this time it is backed up with research.

ReputationRep:
    thats bad..er, is sophie's illness contagious? how did she get it, if you dont mind me asking, sounds very rare..
    http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs141/en/

if that answer ur question. and yes extremely contagious. her family had to go under medical surveillance.

no one knows how she got it...it's definitely a local case cos she hasn't been travelling lately so it couldn't have been from the philippino outbreak. let's just say it's been an extremely bad school year. i've had quite a few people PM-ing me about dave shaw as well. poor mrs shaw.

ReputationRep:
    and she's been the only case so far so we're bad luck or what. and she's still in hospital. hopefully she's out of ICU now.

ReputationRep:
    Today has been great! No way the worst day of the year. Me happy today. Rare, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Today has been great! No way the worst day of the year. Me happy today. Rare, I know.
    me not happy...messed up bio. *bleh*

ReputationRep:
    I think it really is the worst day of the year. I've got the flu. Its the worst i have had for ages. I woke up and didn't contain the will to live! Yeah it is the worst day for me!

ReputationRep:
    me not happy...messed up bio. *bleh*
    Awww, you don't know that. My bio was ok (OCR). You're Edexcel though, aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, today's been pretty crappy. I just want to go to sleep and do nothing but I've got to work til 9pm

ReputationRep:
    haha it's my mum's birthday :P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Yeah, today's been pretty crappy. I just want to go to sleep and do nothing but I've got to work til 9pm
    Don't go :p: Do you still work in le supermarche?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Don't go :p: Do you still work in le supermarche?
    Indeed I do. But a new one, because they decided to knock my other one down. The new one is still Budgens, but it's in Chalfont and it's MASSIVE, and I don't know anyone, there's a lot less fit guys, I actually have to do some work instead of sitting around in the office, and I get bossed around because I'm the 'new person' (even though I've been working a lot longer than most of them!) and I don't know what I'm doing. Oh and they've stuck me on the deli with euky raw meat and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Awww If I had to work with raw meat etc I would be straight outta there Makes me feel sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Awww If I had to work with raw meat etc I would be straight outta there Makes me feel sick!
    It's not nice! I miss my old job! I'll stick with this one for a bit, hopefully it will get better. And I could do with the money!

ReputationRep:
    my day wasnt tht bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Awww, you don't know that. My bio was ok (OCR). You're Edexcel though, aren't you?
    yea...i was so miserable i was laughing when i saw the calliper body fat question. my friends and i were all like..WTF...?!

haha..schedule me for retake now.

ReputationRep:
    yea...i was so miserable i was laughing when i saw the calliper body fat question. my friends and i were all like..WTF...?!

haha..schedule me for retake now.
    We had a question about shags :p: (birds)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    We had a question about shags :p: (birds)
    eh?

(btw ur sig looks scary...*backs away*)

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.