The Student Room Group

How to revise for RS GCSE

Hi,
I have my RS GCSE coming up soon but am not really sure how to revise for it (I didn't revise RS for my mocks apart from key quotes and got 6s and 7s but want to revise for actual exam to get higher). Methods like flash cards and mind maps (what I am doing for all my other subjects) seem to be a bit difficult for RS and don't really work very well. If anyone has any tips or advice it would be much appreciated.
Tom
Reply 1
I have gotten 7-8’s since year 10 by using Seneca it’s really good as I am doing WJEC RS so I go through each topic on there and it helps my memory (they also have different exam boards and different subjects ) and in terms of key words you just have to keep on getting someone to test you as that’s the easiest way. Also do as many mock papers as you can as most of the questions will be in your GCSE’s.
Good luck Tom and wish you the best for your exams.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by m67KS
I have gotten 7-8’s since year 10 by using Seneca it’s really good as I am doing WJEC RS so I go through each topic on there and it helps my memory (they also have different exam boards and different subjects ) and in terms of key words you just have to keep on getting someone to test you as that’s the easiest way. Also do as many mock papers as you can as most of the questions will be in your GCSE’s.
Good luck Tom and wish you the best for your exams.

Ik song wjec rs and there’s so much content my first exam is on the 16th may 😭
Im doing *^^😭
Reply 4
Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox
Ik song wjec rs and there’s so much content my first exam is on the 16th may 😭

Good luck ! And Yh there is a lot 🥲
Original post by m67KS
Good luck ! And Yh there is a lot 🥲

You too!😭

Quick Reply

Latest