Alcoholic Drinks..... Watch

This discussion is closed.
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Just wondering what everyone else likes to drink, at the moment im loving 'blavod' which is black vodka, mix it with orange juice and your well away :-)
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmmm sambuca!
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
Beer!

And wine!

Any of them.
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ellie4)
Mmmm sambuca!
MMMMMMMM sambuca, I hope you light it aswell............
I used to love sambuca - im sure my mate is addicted to it.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
Just wondering what everyone else likes to drink, at the moment im loving 'blavod' which is black vodka, mix it with orange juice and your well away :-)
Lemon & Lime Mildura (mmm) Vodka gummi-bear sunrise and... sometimes lemon vodka

Nice to see you again Lee OMG, have fun at the Green Day concert tonight! :eek:
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Malibu
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Lemon & Lime Mildura (mmm) Vodka gummi-bear sunrise and... sometimes lemon vodka

Nice to see you again Lee OMG, have fun at the Green Day concert tonight! :eek:
Yeah I will, did you not get my message on fp?
Want to come, I have 2 tickets...........
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah I will, did you not get my message on fp?
Want to come, I have 2 tickets...........
Yes, but I've Windows 95 :rolleyes: so it takes ages to log into there, so many users. Easier to visit this site for some reason :confused:

Too bad about this little factor called 'distance' btw me and the rest of most of you one here *sigh*
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Yes, but I've Windows 95 :rolleyes: so it takes ages to log into there, so many users. Easier to visit this site for some reason :confused:

Too bad about this little factor called 'distance' btw me and the rest of most of you one here *sigh*
You have 7 hours till the gig starts, loads of time, get your running shoes out......
Im going 2 send you xp on a disc as windows 95 is.............
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You have 7 hours till the gig starts, loads of time, get your running shoes out......
Im going 2 send you xp on a disc as windows 95 is.............
You know, there are some things I am looking fwd to when uni starts up again for us Aussies in late Feb. One of them is being able to use technologically sound comps :cool:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I did used to like Vodka

but i dont drink anymore..............
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well what can I say? I don't really like beer or wine Which is a shame 'cos beer is probably the best value alcoholic drink out there. I don't like cider much, but I'm glad about that :p: I DO like spirits, especially liqueurs (sweet spirits - southern comfort, malibu etc), cocktails and alcopoppy things.

I love making my own cocktails By mixing fruit juices & other soft drinks with the various collection of alcoholic beverages in my room (currently I have: southern comfort, bali, bacadi breezer watermelon spirit, a beautiful french cherry liqueur, amarula and pinal colada). I REALLY need to get some malibu because it goes so well with nearly everything! :eek:
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know, there are some things I am looking fwd to when uni starts up again for us Aussies in late Feb. One of them is being able to use technologically sound comps :cool:
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Well what can I say? I don't really like beer or wine Which is a shame 'cos beer is probably the best value alcoholic drink out there. I don't like cider much, but I'm glad about that :p: I DO like spirits, especially liqueurs (sweet spirits - southern comfort, malibu etc), cocktails and alcopoppy things.

I love making my own cocktails By mixing fruit juices & other soft drinks with the various collection of alcoholic beverages in my room (currently I have: southern comfort, bali, bacadi breezer watermelon spirit, a beautiful french cherry liqueur, amarula and pinal colada). I REALLY need to get some malibu because it goes so well with nearly everything! :eek:
My spirit shelf at the moment is..........
Black vodka, vodka, tequila, sambuma, absinth and a bottle of 85% rum from the dominican republic, but i leave that well alone...........
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My spirit shelf at the moment is..........
Black vodka, vodka, tequila, sambuma, absinth and a bottle of 85% rum from the dominican republic, but i leave that well alone...........
Nice I have some funky Greek spirit which is 60% or so... it's quite strange, really. I can't explain the taste and I don't even know if I like it or not :confused: Maybe it's FIG flavoured, they love that in Greece
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Fig flavoured............ nice....................
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fig flavoured............ nice....................
I'm sure it explains everything on the bottle, there's a hell of a lot of writing But it's all in Greek :mad: I could be drinking anything!
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
I'm sure it explains everything on the bottle, there's a hell of a lot of writing But it's all in Greek :mad: I could be drinking anything!
LOL same as the dominican rum....... tastes like paint stripper
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
jeez i dunno how you can like that, it tastes like medicine..when i had it once i felt like i was going to see a hot nurse come round the corner any time ready to give me a 'physical'
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
malibu with coke or pineapple, vodka lime and lemon, or cosmos or french martinis
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (55)
98.21%
No (1)
1.79%

Watched Threads